Chapter 30 Advanced Lung Cancer

Pei Yuzhou had just returned from the hospital and drove the unconscious Jun Ziyan to the hospital without stopping.

Coughing until he vomits blood is definitely not a minor problem of acclimatization, Pei Yuzhou had a bad feeling in his heart.

In the emergency room of the hospital, after emergency treatment, Jun Ziyan's condition stabilized, but he was still unconscious, lying on the bed with drip, his face was as pale as paper.

Pei Yuzhou asked the doctor: "Doctor, what's the matter with him? Why is he coughing up blood?" 

"Lung cancer is in the advanced stage." The doctor sighed, "There should be no effective treatment in the early stage. If the operation is performed earlier, he can live for at least three to five years, It's too late now, the disease has already spread, and there is only two or three months at most."

Pei Yuzhou's pupils trembled, and he hesitated for a moment before digesting the fact. He looked at the person on the hospital bed with a trembling voice: "How could this happen...?"

The doctor patted him on the shoulder, "His illness can't be delayed any longer. He should be hospitalized first."

Pei Yuzhou nodded, and the doctor left after a few more instructions. He sat by the hospital bed quietly. Looking at the thin young man, he felt mixed feelings. He should have thought of it long ago.

Originally, Pei Yuzhou wanted to tell Jun Ziyan about Su Tang, but when this happened suddenly, he was caught off guard.

Pei Yuzhou sighed inaudibly, Jun Ziyan won't wake up for a while, Su Tang is also in this hospital, Pei Yuzhou hesitated for a while, but still wanted to see him.

However, when he returned to the ward where Su Tang lived, it was empty, and the person had disappeared. The nurse said that the patient had been discharged from the hospital 20 minutes ago. What a coincidence.

Pei Yuzhou felt empty in his heart, as if he had lost something precious. He ran to the bathroom to wash his face, and the cold water stimulated his brain. He forced himself to calm down.

the other side

"Brother Tang, where are we going now?" Xiao Chen was sitting in the driver's seat, looking at Su Tang's expression next to him. He cried for a long time just now, but Su Tang's eyes were red and swollen, and he had no energy at all.

Xiao Chensheng was afraid that what happened to Pei Yuzhou would hit his master too much. What if Brother Tang never recovered?

However, Su Tang is not as fragile as he imagined. Although he looks a little haggard, his emotions have calmed down, "Go back to the crew, we left suddenly yesterday, the director must be very angry." 

No matter how sad he was, he had to take responsibility for his own work.

Xiao Chen breathed a sigh of relief, but still felt sorry for Su Tang, "It's okay, I asked the director for leave yesterday, and he shouldn't dare to do anything to you."

Although Pei Yuzhou broke up with Su Tang, the others didn't know. However, the photo of Pei Yuzhou and the pianist that the paparazzi secretly took was not circulated. Presumably, Pei Yuzhou suppressed it, and not many people in the circle dared to offend the famous actor Pei.

As long as Su Tang doesn't say anything, others will still think that he is Pei Yingdi's man. No one dares to offend Su Tang openly, except for a woman with big breasts and no brains like Guo Qian, but she was warned by Pei Yuzhou last time, so she won't Dare to be a demon again.

But this kind of thing can't be kept secret for long. Without Pei Yuzhou's backing, it should be difficult for Su Tang to get along in this sensual entertainment circle.

He has no acting skills, no capital behind him, and very few fans. Su Tang was a stubborn child who didn't want to go through the back door. During the year he got along with Pei Yuzhou, he didn't ask for any resources from him. Now he's just an idiot hovering on the 18th line.

[A\N: Sorry, guys, i have some major problems on my wattpad!!!]