Chapter 15 Unlucky

September is the season of midsummer, the dazzling sun hangs brightly in the blue sky, and it is impossible to open your eyes when you look up.

The outdoor temperature was frighteningly high, the air was hot and dry, and even the wind that blew through brought heat waves, which could evaporate people.

Su Tang was standing under the green trees beside the road, his fair face was covered with sweat, and the back of his clothes were soaked, but he didn't care so much at this moment, he squinted slightly and looked at the car parked on the road. There is an dark color in it.

Assistant Xiao Chen was checking what went wrong with the car, but after checking for a long time, he was still at a loss, so he could only spread his hands helplessly, and said to his master: "Brother Tang, I don't know what's wrong, I've already I called for an auto repair, and it will take about two hours."

"Two hours?"

Su Tang's face immediately sank; since it had begun to pour and the roof seemed to be a leaking, waiting in this condition was not an option. He looked towards the front of the road and saw that there were a few passing cars on the highway. After some thought, he decided to approach.

"Xiao Chen, I can't wait any longer. Why don't you stay here and wait for the people from the auto repair shop? I'll see if I can catch a ride back."

Xiao Chen was a little embarrassed, worried about Su Tang's safety. 

"Well, what if something happens to you, what would you do?" 

"I'll do whatever you want." [A\N: I don't know what to do there. I'm confuse on what he said  :P ]

Su Tang's voice was not loud, but he showed firmness, there was no room for negotiation, Xiao Chen was just him Knowing that he couldn't be persuaded by the stubborn temper of the master, he took the initiative to help him stop the car.

In the high temperature of more than 30 degrees Celsius outdoors, the two stood on the side of the road under the sun, and kept reaching out to stop passing cars, but they were all rejected.

The two of them were sweating profusely from the heat, their mouths were dry, especially Su Tang's face was pale and more pale, as if he was about to faint at any moment.

Just when they were about to despair, a pickup truck that happened to be bound for Jincheng stopped, and the honest driver uncle was willing to give them a ride along the way.

Surviving a desperate situation should be like this feeling, Su Tang was so excited that he almost cried, thanked the driver repeatedly, left Xiao Chen on the road to wait for the people in the auto repair shop, and then got on the co-pilot of the pickup truck and headed to Jincheng direction to go.

This truck is quite old, and the seats are hard and narrow. It is far less comfortable than a car. Not only that, but there was an unpleasant smell in the carriage, and Su Tang felt like vomiting after staying in it for less than five minutes.

After being exposed to the sun for so long just now, Su Tang was already feeling very uncomfortable, but now his face is pale, his head is dizzy, he wants to vomit but can't vomit, and he is covered in cold sweat.

Su Tang leaned listlessly against the back of the seat. In order to go back to find Pei Yuzhou, he endured the discomfort in his body and carried it for three hours. Finally, he returned to downtown Jincheng. The driver let him go on the way down.

After getting out of the car, Su Tang immediately threw up on the side of the road for a while, looking so embarrassed that he almost vomited out the acid in his stomach, which made him feel better.

After walking along the way for so long, it was already evening.

Su Tang hadn't eaten all day, his stomach was empty at this time, and he still had a dull pain, his legs were so sore that his legs were weak, and he was in such a panic that he was fleeing.

He didn't care about eating, so he took a taxi to Pei Yuzhou's residence, feeling uneasy all the way.