Chapter 23 Su Linshen

One hour after dinner, Su Linshen was used to going out for a night run.

The villa area has always been very quiet, and the air quality is much better than that of the bustling city center. Su Linshen, who was wearing loose casual clothes, was running along the side of the road, with earphones plugged into his ears, and his handsome face was covered with sweat.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. Su Linshen has mild myopia, and he never wears glasses when he came out for a night run. In addition, it was night, so he squinted his eyes for a long time before he could see clearly what was lying in front of him. The unidentified object outside the park is a person.

He was startled, quickly took off the earphones, stuffed the earphones into his pocket, and ran over quickly. The person lying on the ground was curled up, his eyes were tightly closed, and his face was as white as a sheet of paper.

Su Linshen immediately knelt down, hugged the person who fell on the ground into his arms, and patted his face lightly, "Hey, are you okay? wake up..." 

Su Tang only had a trace of Without even the strength to open his eyes, he subconsciously grabbed the corner of the man's clothes, his pale lips moved slightly, and his voice was like a kitten whimpering: "Woo...it hurts, it hurts..." 

"Where does it hurt?" 

"Stomach pain..." After saying this, Su Tang passed out completely.

"Hey! Wake up!"

"You are lucky to meet me today." Su Linshen shook his head helplessly, then hugged the young man in his arms, and ran quickly towards his home go.

Su Tang was a man of 1.75 meters anyway, he was not thin, and his weight was definitely not light. However, Su Linshen ran with him very easily, and soon ran into a luxurious villa not far ahead.

Su Linshen's home is here. He hugged Su Tang and ran directly into the garage, opened the car door and put him in the back seat to lie down. Put on a pair of glasses, and then drive the car outside.

...

After sending Jun Ziyan back to the hotel, Pei Yuzhou drove back the same way.

he don't know why, when he thought of the way Su Tang was sitting there looking at him just now, he got an awful unease in his heart.

Thinking about it, Pei Yuzhou couldn't help but tense his handsome face, pursed his thin lips slightly, deepened his grip on the steering wheel, stepped on the accelerator, and increased the speed of the car, the sleek luxury car speeding past on the road.

However, when he drove back to the community and passed by outside the park again, the person who was originally sitting on the bench had disappeared.

Probably go back, that's fine.

Pei Yuzhou took a deep breath, but the expression on his face did not relax.

...

The next day, the sunlight outside the window shone into the ward through the window. The ward was very quiet, and the pungent smell of disinfectant spread in the air.

On the hospital bed, a young man in a blue and white striped hospital gown was lying there, his eyes were tightly closed, his delicate eyebrows were slightly frowned, his bangs on his forehead were already wet with sweat, and he obviously didn't sleep well.

"Brother Yu...Brother Yu, don't leave me...don't!" Su Tang yelled, sitting up suddenly from the bed, panting heavily with his mouth slightly open, the hospital gown on his back was covered with sweat Wet.

Su Lin, who happened to be passing by, heard the commotion inside, he opened the door and walked in, looking at the person sitting on the hospital bed calmly, and asked with a smile: "You woke up, how is your body feeling? "