Chapter 12 Wronged

Since leaving the hotel that day, none of Su Tang's calls to Pei Yuzhou in the past few days was connected, and he didn't reply to his WeChat messages, as if he suddenly disappeared from the world.

Su Tang comforted himself at the beginning, maybe it was because he was busy, in the year he and Pei Yuzhou dated, there were actually not many opportunities to meet each other.

Pei Yuzhou is really busy. His family has a company, and he has been busy starting his own business in the past few years. When he is not filming, he is busy with business matters. Su Tang himself was also busy catching up with the announcement, and it was normal for the two of them not to see each other for ten days and a half months.

Just like this time when Su Tang came to Hengdian to film a movie, they hadn't seen each other for half a month. Last time, Pei Yuzhou deliberately took the time to come over from Jincheng to visit the set.

But given that he was previously unable to respond to Su Tang's calls and messages due to his busy schedule, Pei Yuzhou promised to do so this time around. Pei Yuzhou hasn't replied to a single message after a number of days have passed, which is extremely unusual.

Su Tang was worried that something was wrong with him, and his heart was in a panic. He couldn't sleep at night, and couldn't concentrate on work during the day. For this reason, the director scolded him several times.

"Su Tang, let me tell you what's going on with you recently. You can't even remember your lines. Is your brain..." The director said excitedly, but finally stopped, and didn't scold too much. 

Tang is Pei Yuzhou's man and cannot be offended.

The director sighed helplessly, "I don't know what happened to you, but the things in your life can't be brought to work, so stop shooting and reflect on yourself." 

"I'm sorry director, I delayed everyone's shooting Progress." 

Wearing an ancient costume, Su Tang stood in front of the director in an orderly manner, lowered his eyes slightly, and admitted his mistake obediently, and whispered: "I will definitely not next time, then I will go first It's over."

"Go, let's go."

Su Tang hummed, walked away with his head down, and vaguely heard the director and staff complaining in a low voice.

"Director, don't be angry, that kid just came through the back door, you still expect him to act well?"

"Heh, people like this who don't improve their business ability well and only go through the back door will be finished sooner or later!"

"More than ten days."

Su Tang sat down on a folding tiny bench under the shade of a tree, lowered his head a bit more and raised his hand to wipe his sweat from his forehead. He then took up the bag from the backpack next to him. Pulled out the script.

Su Tang reads the screenplay a lot, which accounts for why it appears a little worn out. The script's lines are highlighted, while the side is covered in notes. Step forth the master's seriousness is easily read thanks to the clear, beautiful lettering.

Su Tang stared blankly at the letters; his black eyes were covered in a flick of watery mist; his eye bags were red; and he appeared somewhat irritated. 

Obviously he is serious and hardworking, but why can't others see his efforts?

He obviously won this role by himself. Everyone said that he got the role through the back door and relied on Pei Yuzhou's relationship. 

That's fine, and now even Pei Yuzhou is gone.

"Brother Yu, I really miss you, please answer the phone quickly..." 

Su Tang took out his mobile phone and called Pei Yuzhou again. 

The young man bit his lower lip nervously, staring at the phone screen with fear and expectation.