Chapter 11 Harassing Phone Calls

At the airport, there were many people arriving and departing, and there was a lot of noise, but Pei Yuzhou's mind was silent. Although the person in his arms was warm, he felt as though he was dreaming. 

The arrival of Jun Ziyan is real; this cannot be an illusion.

Pei Yuzhou patted Jun Ziyan's shoulder lightly, his voice was hoarse and trembling: "It's good that your back." 

There were too many people in the airport, and the two separated after hugging each other for a while. They looked at each other face to face, For a moment they didn't know what to say.

Pei Yuzhou gazed at the young man in front of him gently. Jun Ziyan's body was somewhat slim, tall and skinny, and he was dressed in a white shirt and black loose suit pants. The shirt's neckline was slightly open, exposing part of the straight collarbone, the sleeves were rolled up to the elbow, and the white forearm was revealed, creating a very casual look.

The young man has light skin color, short curling black hair on top, sensitive skin and attractive facial features. His appearance is not particularly remarkable, but he appears to be relaxed, reflecting a soft and mature air.

In Pei Yuzhou's impression, although four years have passed, the person in front of him has not changed much, but has lost his youthful appearance and become more mature and stable.

"Ziyan, you are still the same as before." Pei Yuzhou said.

Jun Ziyan hooked his lips, revealing a shallow but gentle smile. He looked at Pei Yuzhou, his eyes as warm as water were also smiling, and there was an indelible nostalgia and love.

"Yu Zhou, I haven't seen you for four years. I heard that you are now a big star in the entertainment industry. There are many people here, so let's leave quickly." 

"Okay, my car is parked outside. Let's go." 

Pei Yuzhou took Jun Ziyan's suitcase and dragged it outside, Jun Ziyan followed him, quietly holding the man's hand.

Pei Yuzhou paused, then held his hand tightly.

After getting into the car, Pei Yuzhou took off his sunglasses and mask, revealing his handsome and arrogant face. 

Just as he was about to start the car, his phone rang suddenly, and the caller ID: Baby Bear.

He directly turned off the phone screen without any hesitation.

"Why didn't you answer the phone? Who called?" Jun Ziyan, who was sitting in the co-pilot, asked.

"It's nothing, it's just harassing phone calls." Pei Yuzhou put the phone aside and smiled at the young man next to him, "Where are you going now? Back to the hotel?" 

"Well... I don't want to go anywhere now, I just want to be quiet like this Look at you." 

Jun Ziyan stared at the man in front of him intently, although when he was abroad, he would collect the videos, magazines, and newspapers related to Pei Yuzhou, and read them over and over again.

But those things have no soul, but the person in front of him is alive, flesh and blood. The man in front of him is more handsome, more mature and attractive than those on TV or in magazines.

"Yu Zhou, I miss you so much..." 

Jun Ziyan stroked the man's face lightly with trembling hands, his eyes clouded with mist, "Do you know that during the four years in Vancouver, I I miss you all the time, and now I finally see you."

"Why are you crying, am I not by your side now?" 

Pei Yuzhou smiled, leaned over slightly, hugged Jun Ziyan into his arms, and comforted him softly: " It's okay, four years is nothing, we still have a long, long time together."