Chapter 17 Strike

Su Tang knew the password of Pei Yuzhou's house.

He practically pressed a few Arabic digits on the door lock with quivering fingers as he felt an unsettling feeling in his heart. Su Tang opened the door and entered.

He immediately noticed a pair of black British-style casual leather shoes on the shoe rack at the entrance, and Su Tang was stunned. These shoes were not Pei Yuzhou's size at all.

Just when Su Tang was about to walk into the house, he suddenly heard a clear and gentle male voice from inside: "Yu Zhou, your house is out of soy sauce, I need to use it for cooking later, can you go upstairs Buy a bottle from the convenience store?"

The voice was not very loud, but Su Tang was sure it wasn't Pei Yuzhou's voice, as if a pot of cold water had been poured on his head, Su Tang's footsteps stopped, and he felt his scalp go numb, the heart was beating fast.

"No problem, I'll come as soon as I go." Pei Yuzhou responded, and got up from the leather sofa in the living room. He walked outside casually with long legs. When he saw the person standing at the entrance, his pupils suddenly burst Shrinking, the footsteps immediately stopped.

The eyes met, Su Tang's wet eyes were full of confusion, surprise, and deep disappointment and pain. He just quietly looked at the tall and straight man opposite him, without saying a word, but his eyes conveyed his emotions at the moment.

Pei Yuzhou's heart trembled, and he was at a loss for a moment, then he grinned, opened his hands and hugged the young man into his arms, pinched his pale and cold cheeks, is tone was just as intimate as ever, but his voice weakened as he say this: "Why is Baby Bear here suddenly? Do you want to surprise me?"

Su Tang remained motionless and let him hold him. He heard his own trembling voice: "Why?"

Pei Yuzhou's heart sank, and his intuition told him that Su Tang already knew something, but before he could speak again, Jun Ziyan came from the room with a question. voice: "Yu Zhou, who are you talking to?"

"It's nothing, it's just a courier. I'll go downstairs to buy soy sauce first, and I'll be back later!" Pei Yuzhou glanced inside with some guilt, then grabbed Su Tang's wrist, and hurried outside.

It was very quiet outside, and there were no people on the road. The soft street lights illuminated the road ahead. Pei Yuzhou dragged Su Tang along for a few minutes.

Su Tang didn't resist. He kept his head down and followed the man silently. The young man's fists were clenched tightly, and his nails had sunk into his palms, but he couldn't feel the pain.

Pei Yuzhou finally stopped in a small park, and after confirming that it was far enough away from his home, he shifted his gaze to the young man beside him.

Su Tang kept his head down, and Pei Yuzhou was half a head taller than him. From the man's gaze, he could only see the child's soft and black hair, and his shoulders trembling slightly.

A complex expression flashed in the man's deep eyes, and he put his hands lightly on Su Tang's shoulders, and said something that even he couldn't believe: "Su Tang, don't get me wrong, I was the only one in the room just now. An ordinary friend of mine..."

"Ordinary friend?" Su Tang interrupted Pei Yuzhou, when he raised his head, his small face was already covered with tears, big tears gushed out of his eyes like beads with broken threads.

He bit his lower lip tightly, trying not to cry out, let out a desperate whimper like a kitten, and stared at the man in front of him with his red eyes, "Brother Yu, what are you trying to hide from me?" 

Is it time?