Chapter 37

Seeing Su Tang's depressed mood, Su Tang drove in silence to the community's lowest level by Su Lin, who avoided bringing up his treacherous ex-boyfriend once more.

Su Tang obediently said thank you to him, and politely asked him if he would like to go up and have a drink. 

It was really just a polite gesture, so Su Linshen nodded and agreed immediately.

Su Tang has always been a person who doesn't know how to reject others. When he was in a difficult situation, he could only take this kind brother who had only met twice back home.

In fact, Su Linshen just felt sorry for Su Tang. Not only was he broken-hearted, sick, and physically and mentally injured, he was also young and faced with such things as pregnancy. He was really afraid that this child would not be able to think about it for a while, what if he did something irreversible?

As an angel in white who saves lives and heals the wounded, of course he wants a good person to do his best.

"Doctor Su, my house is a little rough, don't mind."

"It's all right, it's pretty clean, and it looks very comfortable." Su Lin looked around the room deeply, and then sat down. On the sofa in the living room, two glasses of warm water were poured, and one was handed to Su Tang.

"Thank you." Su Tang took a sip of the water glass with both hands, lowered his head a little embarrassedly, and whispered, "I'm really sorry, I should be the one to treat you." 

"It's okay, you are not sick. Well, how can I let the patients entertain you?"

Su Lin looked at Su Tang with a deep smile, his narrow eyes were curved, and he spoke in a tone like coaxing a child: "Su Tang, are you hungry? I don't think you've been hungry all day. Eating, stomach disease is an Dangerous disease, three meals a day have to be taken care of, do you have food in the refrigerator? How about I make it for you?" 

Su Tang: "Uh... will it be troublesome for you?"

Didn't you agree to just come up and drink some water and leave?

Su Tang actually just wanted to be alone, and he was used to being alone on weekdays. He didn't know how to communicate with unfamiliar people, because he was never liked by others.

"We are friends now. Friends are meant to care for each other and help each other. Why do you find it troublesome?" 

The man frowned slightly, pretending to be sad and said, "No way, you heartless child, brother treats you so badly." Okay, you still don't consider me a friend?"

Su Tang hurriedly shook his head, a little at a loss, "No, no, it's just...except for him and Xiao Chen, no one has ever wanted to be friends with me." The

young man held his hands together . The glass water cup, with downcast eyebrows, looks like a docile and obedient kitten abandoned by its owner, lonely as if he is the only one left in the world, but his strength makes people feel distressed.

Su Lin touched Su Tang's soft hair deeply, and said softly, "I will be your friend from now on. You can tell me when you are sad, difficult or happy. Don't be polite." 

"Friend Is it..." Su Tang felt his nose sour.

"You won't be so moved that you want to cry. Tears are pearls. Today's pearls have been lost. Save them for tomorrow." Su Lin pinched Su Tang's fair and tender face deeply, and then plugged the remote control on the coffee table. into his hands.

"Don't think about anything, just sit here and watch TV, and I'll make you something to eat."

Su Linshen got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Thank you, Brother Shen."

Su Linshen turned his head and saw Su Tang standing there with a faint smile on his delicate and fair face.