Chapter 38 Give birth to the child

Jun Ziyan was sitting on the hospital bed, his face was sickly pale, and the torture of the illness had made him thinner. With some unease, he observed the man peeling apples while mindlessly sitting next to the patient's hospital bed.

"Yu Zhou, why are you absent-minded today? Did something happen?"

"Yu Zhou?"

After a few seconds, Pei Yuzhou looked up at Jun Ziyan, "Huh? What did you say?"

"Be careful not to cut I got it..."

Jun Ziyan hadn't finished speaking when he heard Pei Yuzhou hiss and frowned slightly, then looked at his hand, the index finger of his left hand had been shaved off by a sharp fruit knife. The mouth was open, and bright red blood dripped on the floor.

"I just wanted to remind you, why are you so careless." Jun Ziyan hurriedly grabbed the man's hand and looked at it carefully, his face was full of distress, "It's bleeding, I'll ask the nurse to come and bandage you."

"It's okay, I'll just go to the bathroom and take a shower. It doesn't hurt." Pei Yuzhou forced a smile, broke free from his hand and turned to the bathroom.

Turning on the faucet to wash the blood off his hands casually, Pei Yuzhou looked at himself in the mirror, and after a moment of silence, he took out his cell phone and called Su Tang's assistant, Xiao Chen.

As soon as Xiao Chen got on the phone, Pei Yuzhou cut to the chase and said, "When did Su Tang have another brother?" 

"Ah? What brother?" Xiao Chen was a little confused.

"That's the one..." Pei Yuzhou frowned, looking a little unhappy, and said in a cold voice: "He is tall and thin, wears glasses, and looks a little handsome. Of course he can't compare to me." 

Xiao Chen: ...

"Uh... I don't know about this either. I'm back in my hometown and I'm not with Brother Tang." Xiao Chen paused, then said hesitantly, "You also know that Brother Tang doesn't know anyone except you. He and I don't have a friend, and now he has no one to rely on."

Pei Yuzhou didn't speak, but just clutched the phone tightly. He knew what Xiao Chen meant, that he was complaining about how he treated Su Tang, but he couldn't help it. He also wanted to stay by Su Tang's side to take care of him and protect him.

"Let's do this first. If you have anything to do, call me at any time and hang up."

"Really, why are you so concerned about Brother Tang? Why don't you ask yourself, there is definitely something wrong with this person's brain," mumbled Xiao Chen as he stared at the phone that had abruptly hung up.

"Or...what's his reason?"

———

The night was dark, and there was only a small night light on in the room, so it was dim, and Su Tang lay on the bed with his eyes open. Staring at the ceiling in a daze, my heart was so messed up that I couldn't fall asleep.

Dr. Su told him a lot before leaving, and advised him not to abort the child. Su Tang unconsciously put his hand on his abdomen, touching his flat belly, it was hard to imagine that there was a small life inside.

Really unable to fall asleep, Su Tang simply got out of bed and stood by the window looking at the quiet night outside. Suddenly, his eyes widened in surprise, because he saw a person standing by the streetlight downstairs, wearing a black suit, wearing a mask and sunglasses on his face, as if he was looking up in his direction.

But before Su Tang could see who it was, the man turned and left, and the black figure quickly disappeared into the vast night.

Su Tang smiled helplessly, it doesn't matter who he is anymore.

He has already decided to give birth to this child alone.