Chapter 2

Hey guys, I know two uploads in one day. Im uploading because I really want to knwo what you guys think, I have readers but not votes or comments and I thought if i give you another chapter you will get a better idea of my story and writing style and could let me know if I sould write more. Anyways happy reading, its starting to get intersting :) :)

Once Cole led us into the house we were all standing in the kitchen, I felt uncomfortable in my short shorts and thin singlet in front of Cole’s friend Jman; I wonder what his actual name is. Cole sat on a stool at the counter and Jman sat next to him. I stood in the kitchen and leant on the counter and fixed my eyes on the two boys in my kitchen.

“Can I get you anything, um... Sorry what was your name” I asked, looking over at Jman to notice him staring down my now further exposed chest from leaning on the counter. I quickly straightened my posture and crossed my arms over my chest. Jman smirked and winked at me, to which I rolled my eyes and scowled at him.

“It’s Jay, and a bag of frozen peas would be nice pretty girl” he replied to me, his smirk still in place.

“peas, what for” I asked, genuinely confused what would he want with peas if he thinks Im going to cook them he is very wrong I don’t even know how to work the hotplates let alone actually make something edible on them.

“For his eye Bella bear” Cole at last spoke, jumping off the counter to get the peas. I chewed on my lip nervously as Jay proceeded to look me up and down as Cole went to the fridge. Cole returned with the peas and handed them to Jay as he ran his thumb along my lip without even looking at me, how does he know I was chewing my lip when he didn’t even look.

“So what are you guys like together” Jay sneered, glancing from me to Cole then back to me.

“Nah man she’s my best friend” Cole told Jay and even though I knew that’s what we were hearing it made my heart drop a little.

“Ahhhh but your benefiting from the sexy body right” Jay asked Cole, like I wasn’t even in the room, what a pig. I gasped and narrowed my eyes at him. Before I could even react to defend the way he just spoke about me and Cole, Cole had reached over the counter and gripped the front of his shirt roughly and pulled him closer. I did a small squeal of surprise and automatically moved closer to Cole to restrain him. Jay kept his smirk the entire time, as Cole hissed into his face.

“If you ever talk about her like that again, I swear to god you will be sporting a lot more than a black eye, you got it?” I grabbed onto Coles arm, and gave it a small tug.

“Cole, please that’s enough” I cooed, I felt him relax under my touch and he released Jay, would sat back into his chair, his smirk never faltering. I could see Cole was still tense and I didn’t like it, where was my carefree playful Colemine. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of pineapple juice, Cole’s favourite and poured him a glass in his batman cup, which he got when we went to the carnival together when he was 9 and I was 7. I handed it to him and rested my hand on his lower back, knowing that my touch always seems to relax him. He took it and gave me and knowing smile and chugged it down.

“So I didn’t just come to cause trouble im here for a reason” Jay informed Cole, pretending I wasn’t there. Cole’s eyes quickly flicked to me and I felt his body slightly tense under my hand causing a confused frown to grace my face.

“We can talk about it later” Cole told Jay in a tight voice that was barely above a whisper. So Cole is hiding something from me, but I have know him pretty much our whole lives we were always together what could it be.

“Yeah but Joey wanted me ---“Jay started but was quickly cut off by Cole.

“I said later” Cole narrowed his eyes at Jay giving him a silent warning. Jay sighed and stood up.