Chapter 6

Yay guys Im uploading!!! not sure what the reaction to this one will be but let me know good or bad. Enjoy Xx

My heart was racing and my palms were sweating, it felt like Cole had been leaning forward slowly for hours and I was tempted to grab my hand roughly around the back of his neck and pull his lips onto mine. I had imagined this moment for the past few years and it had changed millions of times. From when I was younger I had always been a princess asleep and Cole would kiss me just like in the movies, sweet, innocent and unrealistic. But as I got older my visions of this moment became more realistic and much hotter but they would always be totally perfect whenever I imagined it. But as Cole was still in the process of leaning forward my mind snapped into panic mode and I started to worry after we share this kiss, the moment I always thought inevitable then what. Are we together, is it just a one time thing and what would become of our friendship. I couldn’t lose Cole I had fought with him for a day and I felt as though my heart had been ripped out what if after this one kiss I want more, which I know I will and he doesn’t. What if he is only kissing me because he is angry and confused?

Though it seems like it has been ages all of this ran through my mind so quickly that I still had plenty of time to do what I did next, I pulled my head back and shook it roughly. Cole froze and flicked his eye up to mine. I could see confusion and shock swimming through them but I also saw something I wasn’t expecting to see that pulled at my heart making me want to burst into tears, pain. Cole was in pain from my sudden rejection and I felt terrible.

“We can’t” I whispered, my voice trembling and it came out sounding like a question. Cole searched my eyes a little bit longer. He reached up his hands to cup my face, his fingers pressing gently yet firmly at the same time. His eyes were locked with mine and my gosh they looked beautiful like I could see all the way into his soul.

“Why not” he whispered back, a slight teasing look coming into his eyes. How do I even begin to answer that? I can’t very well tell him that I’m pretty sure I’m in love with him and if I kiss him I will want more and I don’t think that he will want more. He was looking at me expectantly waiting for my answer, but I just couldn’t give him one. I began to chew on my lip again, my heart racing once more. All this was going on with me still sat on Cole’s lap and I didn’t even want to move I would stay here forever if he gave me the option. Cole’s lips began to twitch as he fought the smile that was threatening to form, probably at my stupid nervous scene I was displaying right now.

“Bella bear, why not” he repeated snapping me out of my thoughts and back to reality. I had to say something to stop him from asking me why before I lost it and blurted everything to him. I mean how did we even get to this point I thought he was about to lose it and go after Jay or at least ramble about it I never expected to be in this situation right now and I was totally unprepared.

“Cole, I’m sorry but it’s not the same thing for you as it is for me” I whispered, lowering my head and pushing into his shoulder in an attempt to hide the creeping red blush that was taking over my face and neck. I felt him exhale a breath and tighten his hold around me. His lips found their way into my hair and it sent tingles down the back of my neck to the tips of my toes. How can one boy have such an effect on me? He made my stomach flip with both excitement and nerves all at the same time. He made my heart beat faster and my body tingles all over and the feeling when he touched me was out of this world. I wanted him more than anything, but he didn’t want me back the world is a cruel place sometimes, teasing me with the perfect gorgeous boy so close yet I can’t touch his heart the way I want to, the way he has touched mine.

“Typical Bella” he laughed, his deep chuckle rumbling through the top of my head. What is that supposed to mean.

“What” I asked, lifting my head to meet his amused and smug gaze. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. I wanted to marvel at the way his hair moved as he shook his head and the way his eyes shone in the sunlight coming from the balcony door, but I was too confused by his comment to completely focus on those details. He slid his hands up my back slowly, letting them tangle in my curls. He slightly tightened his fingers and quickly but gently pulled my head forward so fast I let out an audible gasp. Our lips were so close I could feel the electric tingles moving between them, and I could practically taste his sweetness on my tongue. Out of reaction my tongue slid out between my lips and ran over them, moistening the dryness created out of shock and nerves. Cole smirked and a small chuckle left his sweet lips.

“you’re always assuming things, take a risk it might just be perfect” were the words that he whispered that fell upon my lips and danced atop them, before the words were pushed deep into my pink, wet lips by the force of Cole pushing his lips against mine, and that is when my world turned right side up and colours became brighter and as Cole’s lips moved perfectly with mine I couldn’t help but think he was right this risk was just that, perfect.  

ok so I know it is a bit short but I was a bit stuck it was a total last minute decision to make them kiss but as I was writing it it just felt right. Please tell me what you think

VOTE AND COMMENT Xxxx