Chapter 7

Here you go sorry about the wait and something important this chapter is for jezbo91 who always comments and votes encouraging me to right thank you so much :)

He was right this was insanely perfect, too perfect. Cole’s lips were moving against mine, tingles running through them. I slide my hands up to his chest and pushed back slightly; going with him as he fell backwards against the bed so our lips didn’t break apart. His strong large hands ran slowly down my back stopping to grip my hips. He broke his lips from mine and his hands tightened on my hips as he quickly flipped us over so he was on top of me, earning a small squeal of excitement to leave my lips. He laughed quietly at my reaction, his blue eyes brightening and his perfect lips stretching into a smile, the smile I loved most in this world the smile that made me smile back. His smile slowly disappeared and his face became one of seriousness and what looked like deep thought. He was gazing at my face so intently, his eyes running over my features time and time again. He then began to slowly shake his head and my heart stopped. What if he is realising that it is me his best friend who he has seen at the worst of times and who really let’s face it has no idea how to be sensual or seductive, what if he is regretting kissing me already. I felt my eyes prickle with tears to come and I began to chew my lip. He then snapped out of whatever trance he was in and began to shake his head faster.

“No, no Bella bear why are you crying” he worried, I hadn’t realised the tears had come until he mentioned it.

“You regret it don’t you, you don’t like me” I whispered, not meeting his gorgeous eyes.  I heard him take a sharp intake of breath.

“No silly girl, I was just thinking about how you could be so beautiful and still want to kiss me” he breathed, putting his hands on either side of my face and forcing me to meet his eyes. Instead of answering I smiled and pulled his lips back to mine. He made a small moan against my lips and began to chew on my bottom lip begging me for entrance. I kept my lips together, just to torture him causing him to chew a little bit harder. When he still didn’t get a response he pulled back, narrowing his eyes at me causing me to smile.

“You better open your mouth Bella bear” he warned, in a mock threatening voice. I wanted nothing more than to burst into a fit of giggles taking in Cole’s trying to be angry face he really was terrible at it he was too happy to pull it off.

“Or what” I challenged, narrowing my eyes to match his. He smirked and shook his head slowly, in a when will you ever learn kind of gesture that made me nervous. He reached his hands to the collar of his t-shirt and pulled it of slowly. The fabric dragged along the muscles in his back, which were flexed and amazing as he pulled the shirt off and held it up in front of my face. He leaned back slightly so I could take in his amazing body. I ran my eyes hungrily down his torso, taking in everything from he’s peck muscles, down to his perfectly defined 6 pack all the way down to the v shape that led down into his shorts. He was absolutely positively the most sexy person I had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. I reached my hand out to touch him, but he caught it mid air and pinned it against the bed above my head, doing the same with the other one. His smirk had grown from my reaction and I bet he was feeling pretty damn good about himself right now. He leant down slowly, his chest resting on top of mine as he pressed his lips to my ear. I could feel his hot sweet breath against the side of my face and I could also feel a certain hard something against my thigh, so close to the sweet spot if you know what I mean. My breathing was accelerating by the second and my heart was about five seconds away from leaping out of my chest and doing a happy dance on the bed.  Cole’s lips parted and I knew he was about to speak and I was literally hanging off each word.

“or my shirt goes back on” he whispered. His hot sweet breath swirled across my cheek and I swear I could taste it. I shivered with pleasure and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist, my heels resting on his lower back. I squeezed my legs tight around him and pushed my hips upwards fast so my hip was grinding against the certain hard thing we just talked about. He took a sharp intake of breath, which quickly turned into a moan as I repeated the action a couple of times. I stopped moving my hips and pressed my lips to his ear, like he had done me.