𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?

You're a 17 years old girl, living with your lovely mum and sweet dad. You love your parents very much and they love you too. You have 2 best friends, Lexi and Ethan that you know from primary school and had always been friends, sharing many beautiful memories together.
At school you never had a problem with your classmates or teachers but it's not like you were famous. Your grades were pretty good and everything was going smoothly with your life.
Everything was so good and normal that it was almost dull and boring. Sometimes you secretly wished for something peculiar/unusual to happen but it never did.

One boring afternoon you were alone at your house. You had finished your homework, your parents were at work, your best friends were both busy with classes & homework and you were too bored to go outside. When social media bored you too, you decided to scroll through the Manga site that you had a long time to visit. Scrolling you fell upon a Manga name bungou stray dogs. You start reading it. It honestly captured you and you couldn't put it down. You loved the fact that the characters were named after famous authors and that their abilities were named after their most famous works. Jouno, Dazai, Ranpo and Yosano were your favorite characters but there was the one who stole your heart. The one and only so called demon, Fyodor Dostoyevski. You loved everything about this character. You were charmed from his intelligence and to be honest he was fucking hot ٩(◕‿◕。)۶....
You read the whole Manga and the light novels. You didn't realize how many hours have passed or the fact that you were in a complete different room....
.
.
What!?
You looked around and you didn't see the familiar room anymore. Instead when you looked out of the window you found yourself at a completely different neighborhood. Your head was full with questions but then there was a knock at the door that interrupted your thoughts.
.
.
"Miss L/n. Is everything alright? " a concerned female voice asked