𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

Two weeks later I've read everything that exists in this room. The only thing I can say is that I feel my braincells on fire.
Those subjects are very interesting and intriguing but also very difficult.
I actually fully realize now how she brought me here and how I'm going to bring back the other y/n!
Mr. Beans has been watching me for the last 2 hours. He does that all the time. He just stares at me and nothing else
"Mr. Beans it's time. I'm well prepared. The only thing missing is Ashley"
"Meow"
"Hmm..oh I don't know where she's yet. I guess she will talk to me pretty soon"
"You must be hungry. Wait here"
I said and walked to the kitchen. Francis had gone to a meeting or something and I was home alone.
I opened the cabinet with the cat food. As I returned with the bowl for Mr. Beans, I almost drop it
"sweet Jesus Ashley! Are you trying to kill me?"
"No" she said with no expression
I placed the bowl in front of Mr. Beans
"Did you found the closest y/n?"
"Yes"
"You talk so much Ashley" I said sarcastically
"Oh I'm sorry. I'll talk less from now on" she said with a serious expression
"Wh- I didn't mean it. I was joking" I said face-palming myself
"so where is the location?"
"Here" she said handing me a paper with numbers
"Good job! Did you found the real y/n anywhere?" a shadow crossed her eyes
"No... But I'm sure you will"
I smiled at her
"Trust me I will... I just have another favor to ask"
"What would that be?"
"I want you to locate all the y/n's from all the universes and give me their locations"
She narrowed her eyes
"why?"
"well it's simple. When I find and bring back the real y/n I want to ask her a favor, quite big. So in exchange I'll make her work easier."
"You mean?"
"Yes. I'm gonna get all the y/ns here and take their power. Then I'll have all the powers and I'll easily give them to her. How does that sounds?"
"Why should I help you with that?"
"Firstly I save you from a lot of later work, that she will make you do anyways and plus..."
"plus?"
"You out of all people desire her safe return as soon as possible. I know you have feelings for her..." I said smirking. Her eyes widen slightly
"How do... That's.. That's not true"
"Come on Ashley I understand. And I also understand that by bringing her sooner back and saving her for a lot of trouble well... She will definitely be impressed by you and who knows... She may actually return those feelings..."
She looked at me surprised her ears and almost unnoticeable red
"But I understand if you don't trust me... It's such a shame. Both you and me would get what we desired and-"
"I'll do it!" she interrupted me. I could feel my lips forming a slight smirk
"I'll bring all the locations"
"that's great! You can't imagine how happy you make me Ashley!" I said grabbing her hands. She was trying to hide her own excitement. I smiled as I let go. Mr. Beans was watching us carefully, his eyes piercing through my soul.
"I'll come back when I have the information"
"sure! Take care of yourself"
When I blinked again she was gone

"I wonder if she can attack someone while she's using her ability... What do you think Mr. Beans?" he was looking at me. I chuckled softly "I understand why y/n chose her as her accomplish... She's way too easy to manipulate" I was whistling as I sat back to my chair. I noted down a few things about Ashley.

Ashley is a loyal dog... I must give her that... However she chose the wrong master. She's the type that could cause chaos if her status quo was to be disturbed. That's why she must be eliminated. I'm 99% sure that y/n is planning on ruling over this universe. The first step must be to possess the powerful ability of teleporting a body through universes. Then she will manage to teleport though space and time and then it won't be difficult to start changing reality. I don't trust y/n with such a power. Only distraction will come. And Ashley is way too powerful to be left helping such a twisted mind. I'll use Ashley for my own benefit just like she plans to do with me... And then...

I let donw my pen. The best thing I've done since I came here was to write in code language. I'm proud of me for that... As I was stretching my arms I felt someone watching me. I went to the window and after checking around I closed the curtains.
This universe makes me paranoid

I pet Mr. Bean's head and then went to work. Now is time to see if I can bring another me!

??? Pov
I watched y/n as she wrote something down. Ashley had just left and my little devil was devoted back to her work. I truly enjoy the way she tries so hard to look like the real y/n. For me the difference is obvious even though she is actually good. But the truth is that she could never be like the y/n I know. The y/n I know is twisted and corrupted but good enough to be one of my puppets. This one is peculiar. All these days that I've been watching her, she caught my attention. She works in a different way. She will do unspeakable things that she won't even think she can do and all in the name of justice... How perfect...
I chuckled. I saw her standing up and I immediately hide. She must sensed someone watching her, cause she closed her curtains.
I'm sure she will try to bring another yn here tonight and I'm really curious and intrigued to watch this happening. I'm sure she's not stupid enough to do this in the house. I'll wait and watch her every move. She gives me great entertainment and she could prove herself worthy to join me...