𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚈/𝚗

F-Francis?!"
"Hmm... Surprised I see."
"How-... Right... The eyes of God"
"Yes. And you are lucky I'm here. I noticed that there are some people looking for you"
it seems like he doesn't know yet that I'm not the y/n he knows. I should take advantage of that
"Can you take us away from here?"
He grinned
"Why do you think I'm here in the first place? And you, young lady have a lot of things to explain"

Oh no... I think I'm in worse trouble than before
.
.
Francis took us away from there with a helicopter and we were now in his place.
"Now y/n-" but before he could continue I interrupted him
"Francis, please. I'm exhausted right now. Can I excuse myself for tonight?"
He sighed
"I understand. It's okay you can go. Your room is waiting for you. Let me walk you there" he said. I'm lucky he offered to come with me otherwise I'd have to go looking around the whole place.
When we reached the door of 'my' room he hugged me
"I'm glad you are okay" I hugged back not sure for what is happening.
"Thank you for saving me"
"no need to thank me. Just be careful with those experiments of yours. I've already lost a sister because of them. I don't need to loose you too." he said and left.

That was weird...

I opened the door and found a bedroom with books, papers, coffee pots and empty bottles of chemical stuff everywhere. On the floor, on the bed, literally everywhere.

I entered and let the backbag fall on the floor. *Oww.... This room is definitely a mess but I like it.  *

I sat on the bed and look around.
*So this is where you live y/n? What was that Francis said earlier about a sister? He had a sister? And what relationship do you have with him? He must be a relative. Maybe you're his sister's daughter or something y/n?*

I decided that I should write those things down too. I open the backbag and took her letters out and then the notebook from my pocket. I had already wrote 10 things down, so I turn the page and started writing new facts and questions

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎:02/13/? 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛:04:25𝐚𝐦

1. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦/𝑛𝑠

2. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠?

3. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒.

4. 𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 o𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟.

5. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑘𝑎ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟?

6. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤? 𝐼𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒?

7. 𝐼𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦/𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑟𝑒, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎u𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚?

I sighed as I wrote that down. Seriously. Who could she meant by him? There so many people but for sure he must be dangerous and intelligent like Dazai, Mori, Jouno, Fyodor and the list goes on...
*you're not helping at all y/n.. *

Now, let's see what you have to say through these letters you left.

The first one, that I had opened back at the hotel room, wrote nothing else rather than the warning I have read then.
I don't know whether or not this will be useful later on but I can't throw it away or let it be like that. It would be too dangerous to let these letters. Anybody could read them. That means that I'll have to rewrite them all in the same code language as the notes.

Then I opened the letter with the number 2 written on it.

By the time you're reading this, if everything went as planed you must be safe at Francis house reading the letters in my - our room. You must have many questions.
I was born the exact same day and hour as you. I have no siblings. I used to live happily with my parents. They were both scientists and they did many peculiar experiments in their lab. They both work for some kind of governmental organization that were interested in universes and dimensions. My parents have finally after a lot of work and research managed to make a machine like a television that could detec and watch other universes. They had developed it so much that they could also communicate with them. The organization forced them to discover a way to transfer objects or living beings there. My mother tried to transfer there but the machine started making weird things. And then a huge explosion happened. I was not at home at the moment. Both my parents died instantly. After a while my uncle, my mother's brother Francis appeared and adopted me. I lost my parents some months after he had lost his daughter.

I had finally convinced him to found my researches and experiments. Apparently the only way that a human being can go from one universe to another is by having special abilities. A very few people in every universe posses the ability to do so and you are one of them.

Now you must be wondering why on earth are you here... I'm responsible for this. I need your help, and you have to help if you want to return to your universe alive

I didn't manage to read any more since I was distracted by some noise from outside my window.
*why can't I have a moment of peace in this world? *
.
.
.