𝙲𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚢/𝚗?

Wtf... I didn't think much of it... I started packing the things. There was the backbag just like she said under the bed. I put all the clothes in, the things from the drawer, the letters, the key and photos... Inside the backbag I discovered money in the bottom. I was looking around, a bit anxious on whether or not I forgot anything when there was a loud knocking on the door and this time I'm pretty sure that it wasn't the woman from before.

I rushed and put the armchair to the door, to win some time... I grabbed the notes I wrote and shoved them into my pocket.
*KNOCK KNOCK *
There was again a louder knocking. I put on the backbag and opened the window.
*Shit... How did I got myself into this mess?*
When I was at the small balcony, I pulled the window's doors from the outside trying to make the window seem closed.
I looked down and oh my-... I wish I hadn't... It's so fucking high! I'm gonna die for sure!
I closed my eyes for a few seconds taking big breaths.
*there's no time to panic y/n! Stay calm. You can do it*

I looked around and saw the closest balcony. Like the woman said, there's no one living there at the moment! I can go and escape from there. I made careful and slow steps in the small area that connected the balconies. I almost lost my balance because of the backbag.
*Damn it. This shit is heavy*
When I reached the middle where there was a bigger area to stand I breathed in relief since I was safer.
I couldn't continue with the backbag thought, it could make me loose my balance again. I took it of.
*Now that I'm closer to the other balcony I can throw it there and then take it again when I'm there *

I throw it with all my strength and luckily I succeed.
*Pheww.. Now I have to go there *
Before I started walking again, i heard loud noises from my room.
*Shit shit shit! I have to hurry up! I'm so dead! *
I walked faster and faster trying to balance as well as possible.
I finally reached the balcony and climb to it!
*I did it! I did it! Now I have to get in the room*
I broke the glass and turned the handle
*Bingo! I should seriously reconsider being a thief or something *
When I entered the room I heard a male yelling
"she's not here! Let's check the other rooms"
*seriously!! *
I walked quietly to the door of this room and looked through the peephole
The two men, luckily for me went to the other room first which was also empty
*that's my chance!*
I quickly opened the door and left the room. I run to the stairs while I could hear the loud noise from the other room.
As I climb down the stairs I met with the woman from before who was running anxiously upstairs.
"Miss y/n, what is happening, are you okay?"
Oh no. If she goes upstairs she will most likely die
"I'm begging you, don't go upstairs!  Call the police now and hide somewhere. And please, make sure that no one will know that I was here"
I said and run away leaving her behind. I hope that she'll be safe.
I exit the hotel only to find a black van with 3 men dressed in black waiting outside.
When one of them noticed me I've already started running to a random direction. I could hear the men yelling at me. I just run and run.
*I'm so doomed! I'm so doomed for sure *
I turned in the corner and I saw a small alley where I hid. A few seconds later I saw the men continue running.
*Phew... I'm... I'm out of breath*
Judging from the way they act and the way they dress they must be from the port mafia. The detective agency doesn't work like this, and the haunting Dogs... Let's just say that I wouldn't escape if it was them.

I walked deeper in the alley hoping to find an exit or something when I heard a man
"Well, alive I see" I turned around but it was too dark to see him clearly. The only thing I could make out was his blue eyes
"What's the matter? Hhmm? Cat got your tongue, y/n?" but the voice was too familiar. He stepped a little closer and now I could also see his hair. His blonde hair

"F-Francis?!"
"Hmm... Surprised I see."
"How-... Right... The eyes of God"
"Yes. And you are lucky I'm here. I noticed that there are some people looking for you"
it seems like he doesn't know yet that I'm not the y/n he knows. I should take advantage of that
"Can you take us away from here?"
He grinned
"Why do you think I'm here in the first place? And you, young lady have a lot of things to explain"

Oh no... I think I'm in worse trouble than before
.
.
.