𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢/𝚗!

I opened my eyes, and I was again in y/n's room... It's 5 am
Great
I looked around and found Mr. Beans staring at me through the corner
"Is everything alright Mr. Beans?"
He kept looking at me
This cat is a little bit creepy
I got out of bed and grabbed the rest of her letters.
I kept reading from the part I had stopped

Now you must be wondering why on earth you are here... I'm responsible for this. I need your help, and you have to help if you want to return to your universe alive.

So to sum up, I need your help. You have to give me your ability to transfer in order to go back to your home. Read more about it in the next letter.

I see. But the thing is that like Ashley said you're lost y/n... Plus what if I don't want to return?
I picked the next letter.

So this is the universal theory. In the x universe there's a person A. This person A has a copy of himself in every universe. Even though they may have some differencies they're still connected with each other in one way.

Every other person A has the ability to teleport from one universe to another. 9 out of 10 times they do not know it nor they have any signs of their ability. More specifically they can teleport their consciousness and when all the possibly persons A are combined, they can teleport themselves.

From the ν possible universes only one person A does not possess the ability to teleport their consciousness from one universe to another. That person A in our case it's me. I do not possess the ability. However you and every other us possess it. Judging by the time of events and difficulties you were the best candidate from the closest universe I could found.

If everything went as planned you met Ashley and she showed you your real life. I promise I can fix that if you cooperate with me. You will have everything you ever wanted. Everything will be actually perfect. The only thing you have to do is find me and then give me your ability. You won't remember anything after nor will it hurt.

It's actually way simpler than you might think. They only thing you have to do is shake my hand and accept to give me your ability. That will be all...
As to where to find me... I'm not sure where it will take me. Probably the closest bungou stray dogs parallel universe.

I put it down. So it's that simple huh? Giving my ability won't be hard how am I going to find you though? The deal sounds nice but I don't know if I want to get over with it so soon...

I glanced at my watch. 9am... Time for breakfast I guess...

I went down to the kitchen and I was surprised to see Francis sitting there taking breakfast. I was used to empty kitchens in the morning

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Slept well?"
"Good morning. Yes I slept well"
"good good"
I sat across from him. After a minute or so he finally spoke
"so... How did the experiments go?"
"I proceed quite a lot. I already have a plan and I think I'm close to succeed."
"That's nice to hear. You still have a problem though y/n. I did quite the research and it seems like the haunting dogs have you on top of their most wanted criminals. The port mafia is also looking for you. When it comes to the detective agency they will just watch you from now on. Of course the government would like to have a nice 'chat' with you about your  activities. You're in deep trouble young lady "
" Don't worry Francis. I already have a plan for that. "
"Hmm... And what would that be?"
"I will die"
He paused
"Care to give details?"
"Well I'll fake my death"
"How?"
"Two options. Or I'll found a random girl that resembles me and make it a tragic death so her characteristics will be destroyed or I'll kill another me"
"The second option. What do you mean another me?"
I thought of it
"That's a secret. Which sounds more suitable?"
"Huh! The second of course but when are you going to be more open?"
"Not now. Maybe when it's all over" I said smiling
He didn't say anything else and just sighed.
"fine. Whatever you want. I have things to do. See you later and take care okay?"
"Okay okay. Don't worry"
He left and I was alone now.

I actually have a plan. I need to do a lot of work and research and I cannot do it from home. I need to get out but getting out would be too dangerous. I need a fake death. In the other letters she left me, there are instructions on how she brought me back, plus there're a bunch of books in her room with valuable information on science.
I'm gonna bring here another y/n. I'll take her powers and then kill her

It sounds easy on theory but can I really kill someone? Especially someone who resembles me?

I went back to my room. I closed the door and almost got a heart attack when I saw I wasn't alone
"Ashley! How!?"
"doesn't matter. How things going?"
"Ahg.. Good morning to you too."
She didn't respond and just stared at me. I sighed
"Well, I have a plan"
"I'm listening"
I explained her my plan. She didn't say anything and just listened to me patiently
"I see now why she picked you. It's actually a great idea. I can help. I'll found the closest y/n and give you her exact location"
"That would be great Ashley. Thank you" I smiled at her
She froze for a moment
"Is everything alright?"
"Ah yes. Just, a piece of advice. Y/n does not smile very often. And she never say thank you or do any social things. She's a person with mind and love only for science"
"I understand. Than- I mean I understand"
She just nodded her head and left.

Now it's time to start studying. I went to the desk and picked the first book.
.
.
.