1

In the current world, there was large maze constructed. It stretched for miles and miles with no part guarantied fully discovered. For as long as they could remember, they were in the center of an unknown maze, filling out their days with a single purpose, escape. The maze was massive, so big it had taken years for the group inside to try and construct a tiny, semi-inaccurate version of it. In the center of the maze was their home, a large square, maybe half a mile by half a mile in size. It consisted of the greenest grass, large luscious trees and forested areas, and even a creek stretching across the land. In the center there was a caged lift that went down to an unknown area. Every 30-31 days it would come to the top and drop off supplies for the next month. The supplies mainly consisted of medicines, foods, drinks, and very rarely, a person. When a new person came, they were sorted into a job depending on their strengths, weakness', and age. This, is how our story starts.

>-----------------------.---------------------<

Loud creaks alerted those nearby the cages lift. As the sounds got louder and louder more people were aware of the delivery. Minho had heard the sounds and ran towards a building backing up against the tree line.

"Chan, New delivery." He yelled while opening the door to see a man about 5'7 with blond curly out of control hair held off his face by a bandana.

"Great! It's getting late I was wondering if they had just stopped sending us stuff." Chan replied walking from where he was organizing some maps on a shelf over to the door following Minho. Chan, full name Bang Chan, was the oldest at their camp, which may come as a surprise considering he's only 21. He had been in the camp for 11 years, longer than any one else there. For this reason and many more, he was the leader of their area, what they liked to call District 9, and everyone in the camp always had his support in any decision he made.

Minho, who was walking beside him, hadn't been in the maze for that long, but he had still been there a while. He arrived when he was 13, 6 years ago, with his younger brother Felix. They were the first two people to ever show up together. The only thing they remembered when they arrived was that the two were brothers, unlike everyone else who didn't remember anything except their name which still took time to realize. Minho had medium length curly purple hair that fluffed at the top. He was 5'8 and one of the communities newest runners since he had recently changed to it, but the reason behind that has a deeper meaning.

The two walked towards the lift to where everyone was gathered, but to their surprise, they couldn't make it through the crowd when usually everyone backed away from the lift.

"Hey what's going on here?" Minho asked, pulling one of the people out of the way to try and get through. Whispers intensified as now the situation was just aggravating.

"EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" he yelled trying to understand what the hell was going on. If there was something wrong, Chan needed to get through. The second he yelled it went silent as people started backing away from the lift, making a path for the leader to see what was going on. As he walked to the edge of the lift he finally understood the issue, if you could even call it an issue.

Inside the lift was a few boxes as always, but beside them laid two men. One looked around 5'10. He had short hair a similar color to almonds that was partially wavy. He had dark blown eyes that looked full of curiosity. Next to him, the other boy looked about 6'0 and had short brown hair. He was the first to sit upwards and looked around at everyone circling them.

"Welcome to the maze!" A boy smiled jumping into the lift to help them up. It was Lee Felix, Minho's younger brother. He was 5'7 had short and curly lavender blonde hair that was un-styled, but looked perfect. "I'm Lee Felix, I can help show you guys around if you want! Do you know each other? Are you brothers? Friends? Do you know your names yet? Do you remember anyth-"