4

God I hope you wake up Jisung, I can't live without you. I just got you back I can't have you leave again.. I love you.

Minho sat in the small infirmary building beside Jisung who was laying down resting. He sat on a small wooden stool uncomfortable and cold in the middle of the night. He couldn't fall asleep for the chance of the younger waking up so no matter how long he waited, minutes, hours, days even, he would not close an eye unless it was a short blink.

Rustling became apparent behind the older as he quickly turned around to face the doorway. Out appeared a boy a little younger than him with long blonde hair tied up to be half up half down. As much as the sight wanted him to run away in guilt, he wouldn't leave Jisung's side.

Was this Hyunjin's plan? To get me in a situation where I wouldn't be able to escape the confrontation?

Minho sighed as he turned away from the blonde, focusing back on the sleeping younger.

"How is he?" Hyunjin asked not fully expecting a response. Minho stood silent, not wanting to answer the blonde.

When Hyunjin had found Jisung, he was holding the vines of the maze wall while a large griever had his leg in it's mouth, trying to pull him away. When Hyunjin ran over, he stabbed the beast making it scurry away. Once Hyunjin had done that, Jisung was already passed out tangled in the vines. At first Hyunjin guessed it was from the pain, but on closer inspection the the small boy, he notices his slimmer body, eyebags, and slim wrists showing that was most likely not the only thing making him pass out. 

Since that moment, Jisung had still not woken up which was why Minho was so stuck on the idea of being right by his side when he did. He wanted to be the first to talk to the younger, the first to comfort him, the first to hold him and tell him it was going to be okay. It was a need for him at this point.

Soon Minho zoned back into the situation he was trying oh so desperately to ignore.

"Minho hyung?" Hyunjin asked again.

"What do you think." The older responded in a stern voice.

"Pardon?"

"I said what do you think.  Of course he's not okay, look at him. He won't even wake up so I can try to help make him okay. God if he hadn't left the grotto none of this would have happened. He should've just stayed-"

"Minho stop."

"Excuse me?"

"I said stop. I know you're upset but that gives you no right to be an asshole. Also you can't change the past so why dwell on it? Isn't that what you use to always say to me whenever I came to you over an argument with Lix?"

"That's different."

"No. No it's not. Listen, Hannie is fine, that's all that matters. Don't blame those around you when everything is okay now."

"BUT IT'S NOT OKAY AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME IT'S FINE WHEN IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Minho then gasped and slapped his hand over his mouth. Hyunjin stared at the older with hurt in his eyes. All the younger could do was nod, he then slowly turned and started walking to the door to leave.

"Hyunjin I'm sorry." Minho said sitting up and grabbing Hyunjin's hand, stopping him from leaving.

"No. Don't be sorry when you're not. Especially when you're right.." Hyunjin responded whispering the last sentence and avoiding Minho's eyes. 

If only Hyunjin turned around to see the look on his Hyung's face. Minho's eyes had released salty tears that had started to run down his cheeks. The second the blonde started walking away again Minho grabbed his arm harder so he wouldn't leave.

"No, it's not your fault, it's nobodies fault." Minho started now looking to the ground. He took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm sorry for ignoring you and making you feel like it was your fault. There was nothing you could do and I know you tried your hardest. I shouldn't have blamed you I was just so caught up in the situation I didn't know what to do and I had to put it on someone and that was wrong of me but I wasn't thinking. Again I'm so sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Now it was Hyunjin's turn to have tears in his eyes. 

"Oh Minho it's okay, I forgive you," the blonde responded pulled his hyung into a hug. Minho just sat there sobbing into his shoulder. He had missed his friend's comfort.

After a few minutes Minho was calmed down and had fallen asleep into the blonde who was holding him up the best he could. Hyunjin laid him down beside Hannie on the bed. The second he was placed by his lover, Minho curled into his side hugging him and burying his head into the younger's neck. Hyunjin grabbed a blanket and laid it across the two, tucking them in.

"Goodnight Minho, goodnight Hannie. I'm glad you have each other back." With that, he walked out of the infirmary and closed the door, returning to his hammock in the stray kids building that he shared with his own lover, Felix.

"Did it go well?" Felix asked as he felt the older climb into the hammock and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"Good, I think we're okay now." When Hyunjin said that, Felix felt a smile warm his mood.

"I'm proud of you Hyun. I'm so so proud. I'm happy I have both my favorite people back."

The two then fell asleep, enjoying each other's embrace, swinging softly so the sound of wilderness outside.

The next morning Minho woke up as he felt shuffling next to him. He looked at his position and wondered how he got there, but there was no time for that.

"Hannie? Hannie are you okay? Are you waking up?" The older asked pulling the younger who had started to cry closer. 

As the quokka like boy's breaths calmed down and Minho had returned to closing his eyes, they we're immediately opened when he heard a small voice come from beside him.

"M-Minho hyung?"

>-----------------------.---------------------<

So this was another cliff hanger, sorry about that. It's not fully one so I think it's okay though. The story will progress more soon and you'll learn more about what happened to Han in the two months soon, but again those flashbacks will be kind of spread out so look out for those chapters. Also sorry if this was kind of sad, I didn't know how to really go about it and when that happens, my brain defaults to angst.

Welp I (j)hope you've enjoy this book so far, and I also hope you've liked my little noted at the end of each chapter lmoa

:]