7

//tw for the very beginning, bone stuff

He wasn't fine-

"HYUNG COME ON IT'S NOT TOO BAD! YOU GOT THIS!!" Jeongin cheered Seungmin on. He had found some tall grass and string making makeshift green pom-poms like a cheerleader.

On the other side of things, Seungmin felt like he was about to vomit and couldn't stop gagging at the sight in front of him.

"Come on hyung! It's seriously not that bad! Just imagine it the right way around!!" Jeongin exclaimed. "S E- U N, G M- I N, THE M IS FOR MEDIC TO TWIST THAT LIMB!! WOOOOO!!!"

Seungmin just tried to get through the test without thinking about what he was looking at it. It wasn't common for people to get seriously insured, usually the medical team was more about medicines and sickness prevention, at most a few bandaids, but some guy he recognized as Changbin had called while carrying some wood for a new sector of the camp and dropped it on someone named Kai's foot, breaking his toe. Badly.

"INNIE HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN HIS TOE IS ALMOST COMPLETELY *gag* BACKWARDS!??" Seungmin screamed at the younger holding some medical gauze and a metal rod to stable the toe is a place it can heal normally.

"MY TOE IS WHAT!??" The boy laying in the bed immediately sat up to look at his toe that he hadn't seen yet. "Oh shit-.." He said softly as he fell backwards.

"INNIE HE PASSED OUT!!" Seungmin yelled again to the boy still chanting his cheer.

"IT'S YOUR TEST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" Jeongin responded with his hands on his hips sarcastically

Seungmin was surprised the younger was really going to do nothing. Alright Seungmin, you'll be fine. If you pass the test it'll be like this anyway.

He laid the guy down to an appropriate angle and went towards his toe with the supplies in hand. After finished twisting his toe into position and wrapping it he sighed a breath of relief kneeling down next to the patient.

After a moment of a break he walked over to a bucket of river water with some bottles in it. He grabbed one of the bottles of water and put it beside the boy sleeping along with some pain killer pills before returning to Jeongin's side.

"So 'boss', how did I do?" Seungmin said sarcastically returning the favor for earlier. Jeongin just stood there in shock.

"I didn't show you how to do the stuff with the toe yet. I more just did this test to see how well you were under pressure-" He says suprised. "I guess you had something to do in the medical field before coming here. Well easy pass, good job dog boy!" Jeongin giggles.

"Dog boy?? What do you want me to call you? Foxy??" Seungmin responded rolling his eyes.

"Sure man's best friend boy!"

"Right back at you sneaky thief!"

"Thief my ass, maybe to some of the people here's hearts!!"

"Foxes aren't cute dumbass!! Puppies on the other hand-"

"What are you talking about?! Baby foxes are the cutest!"

"Maybe to you fox boy!"

"OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! YOU'RE BOTH CUTE OKAY??" Chan yelled grabbing the two boy's ears. "Now Jeongin go show him around the medical area more, I heard you say he passed. Seungmin, listen like a good boy." Chan smirked to himself at his joke.

"YOU LITTLE- YOU LOOK LIKE A PUNY WOLF!!"

"OH YOU DID NOT-"

-Later-