6

The three slowly arrived at a center plaza sort of area. There were a few small wooden tables that people sat atop and worked on. Above the area was a shade covering made of large leaves tied to sticks making a canopy of coolness in the summer breeze.

Chan was sitting towards the center talking to two younger kids with Jeongin explaining construction outlines for a bunker they were planning on building.

"Hey Chan!" Felix yelled to the older notifying him that he brought the newbies.

"Hey Lix, glad to see you!" He smiled and waved saying something to Jeongin and the youngers and then walked over to Felix and the newbies.

"Soooo Chan, I'd like to re-introduce you to Seungmin and Niki!!" Felix exclaimed.

"Ah great you remember your names!" Chan says excitedly. "Now to get you to part two of entering the family here!"

Chan grabbed Niki and Seungmin wrapping his arms around their shoulders walking them to a different table. Of course this was difficult considering the 6 to 9 inch difference between Chan and the others.

He stopped at a table in the corner that had a clipboard with paper and a marker on it.

"So, of course it's mandatory to pull your weight around the camp, so I've gathered a list of every job we have around here so you guys can try them out a little!" Chan flipped the clipboard to face the other two.

The newbies scanned their eyes down the paper both keeping note of some that stood out to them.

"Any ideas?" Felix asked excited about what they would pick.

"I'm not sure, I know I can run but it kind of scares me.. but medical team also piques." Niki said still observing the list while also looking at the other two's reactions.

"Cool! I help out with medical sometimes so if you do that you may see me!" Felix said excitedly. "What about you Seungmin?"

"Ah, um, I'm not really sure. Helping younger's sounds fun but at the same time they may just beat me up because they're scary. At the same time I've been having fun joking around with people and pulling pranks so maybe I'll fit right in." Seungmin laughed at himself and his two sided brain on the topic.

"Well whatever you choose we do little tests to make sure you're well fit for it so you don't need to worry to much about that part as we can tell you." Chan smiled patting the anxious one on the back.

"Alright then, I'll just say that as my request." Seungmin laughed a little as he calmed down.

"I'm also going to stick with medical as my request." Niki smiled.

"We'll, in that case only one of you have to do testing! Niki medical team just requires training so if you're sure you want to do that, you can start the training for that tomorrow!" Chan said excited for the small decision time.

"You know what, I think I will do that! How do I sign up or whatever?" Niki asked smiling.

"Ah don't worry about that, I can do it, just meet here tomorrow morning!" Jeongin smiled walking out of nowhere.

"Oh okay, thank you!" Niki jumped grabbing his heart as the older scared him.

"Sorry for scaring you, I sort of work around everywhere so it's easier for me to sign people up!" Jeongin laughed.

"Ah it's okay! So Seungmin are you going to do the test to help out with kids?" Niki turned to the hyung.

"I think so yeah." Seungmin smiled nervously.

"Hey that's where I usually am so I can help you out!" Jeongin smiled. His face then lit up as he turned to Chan. "WAIT CHAN, CAN I TEST HIM?! PLEASEEEEE!" Jeongin started begging to the leader.

"Jeongin-"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!"

"Jeongin I was going to say-"

"Please hyungggggg!!"

"JEONGIN I WAS GOING TO SAY YES."

Jeongin paused.

"Oh-" He looked around then faced Seungmin smiling. "Follow me!!" He smiled grabbing Seungmin's hand pulling him away from the patio.

"He'll be fine right?" Niki asked the other two.

"Hopefully.." Felix and Chan said in unison.

>-----------------------.---------------------<

Kind of a filler/information chapter. I have 3 chapters outlines planned so expect some updates soon! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to read/enjoy the book!

-Opalagoo :]