2

Felix lost sight of his brother once he got to the tree line and paused to think for a second. Ever since Han had been taken into the maze, Minho had changed. This was expected of course, it's his boyfriend of 5 years, but he hadn't expected it to effect him this much. 

He sighed at his thoughts and entered the forested area looking around to see if he could spot his brother's purple hair among the natural colored scenery. He made his way to the creek that stretched through the area and crouched beside it.

"God Jisung, I hope you're okay. Not just for your sake but Minho's. He can't live without you anymore." He said to himself.

He picked up a small thin rock and skipped it across the water, making small ripples every skip. He thought a deeper meaning of this. Jisung as the rock, and the water as the camp.

Jisung was always one of the most helpful people in the camp. He always made sure everything was working out, everyone knew him, he was sort of like a sunshine to the camp. He also always made sure everyone was healthy and happy. He always encouraged optimism even if in reality he never thought that positively to himself. Surprisingly, the only reason he knew Jisung wasn't as happy as he seemed was because of Minho, and how he saw Minho always be so delicate with the younger. They truly were soulmates.

After looking around for a while he decided to just lay by the creek and clear his mind. So there Lee Felix laid, calm, and at peace for the first time in a while, that was until he heard rustling behind him.

Felix immediately jumped up and grabbed the dagger from his belt, holding it on guard in the direction of the sound. Ever since the attack he had never felt truly safe.

The rustling continued as Felix slowly approached the area, but he was surprised to see Hyunjin jump out before he got too close.

"Hey bub!" He smiled at the other while jumping out of the bush. Felix's eyes widened as he fell backwards.

"MY GOSH HYUN, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" He yelled as Hyunjin climbed out of the bush walking over to help him up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.." he frowned at the younger bringing him into a hug. Felix immediately melted at the comfort while clinging to the older. He laid his head on the blonde's chest and sighed in the soft fabric of his shirt.

"It's okay Hyun, I know you didn't mean to."

They stayed silent in each other's presence for a few minutes before Hyunjin spoke up.

"Have you found Minho yet?" he spoke up while brushing his hands through the shorter's hair.

"No, but I'm sure he's okay," the younger spoke softly. He heard Hyunjin's breath hitch and a few moments later, felt a light tear hit his shoulder. "Hyunjinnie?" Felix questioned opening his eyes and backing away to look at the taller.

Hyunjin's single tear, turned into a waterfall of them as he just sobbed into the younger's shoulder. "I just feel so bad Lix. I should've ran faster to save him. If I had, he would still be here. If I had, Minho hyung wouldn't be avoiding me. If I had maybe Han wouldn't possibly be de-" he barley choked out his last sentence before going back to crying his eyes out. Felix just held him tighter and closer, sitting them both down to rest together.

Minho hated avoiding Hyunjin. This wasn't just because he hated the feeling of blaming the blonde, but also because he knew Felix was upset with him over it, and Minho hated it when his younger brother was getting annoyed at him.

He sat with himself as company under a tree covering. Not many people knew about it, but there were a few trees that created a sort of almost grotto in one of the corners of the maze. The bright green trees created a shadow atop him as he laid in the soft thick grass.