𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 #1 。𝘌𝘗 1 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘦

"𝚜𝚎𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎, 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎"

Wednesday sat in front of her parents, dreadfully listening to them sing affectionately to each other. The occasional glare as they started to kiss each other. This though, definitely didn't go unnoticed by her mother, Morticia Addams.

"Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?"

"Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them" Wednesday added, turning her head towards their driver.

"I promise you my little viper, you will love nevermore" Gomez leaned forward "won't she tish'?"

"Of course she will, it's the perfect school for her" She agreed

"Why cause it was the perfect school for you?" Wednesday kept her murderous glare "I have no interest in following your footsteps."

"I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you, maybe you will even make some friends."

"Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place, it's where I met your mother. And we fell in love" her father added, turning to his beloved wife with passion flowing in his eyes.

"You both make me nauseous. I had a friend who understood me mother, I don't expect anyone to live up to her" Wednesday avoided eye contact. Such topic made her black heart ache, and not in the way that she favors. She could never see herself as someone who'd fall in love. But if she ever did, she was sure it'd be with Her. All of that was lost, her only friend left and now they were taking her away from the place where she holds all of her dearest memories.

Morticia's eyes softened at the sudden change in her daughter's demeanor. "Darling it was out of our control, she got adopted by a caring family that she deserves I'm sure, aren't you glad?"

"It's dreadful, if she were here right know, she'd probably rub it in my face. And now you've taken me away from the places where I've almost felt happiness with her" Wednesday held her glare at her mother. She'd never admit how much she actually enjoyed her dreadful friend's presence.

"We aren't the ones that got you expelled, that boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked at your record?" Gomez sighed at his wife and daughters argument. Yet he couldn't blame his daughter. She's been ever so crueler ever since the one person who kept her somewhat sane left.

"Terrible. If she and anyone else saw it, I'd never hear the end of it. I failed to get the job done." Wednesday looked out the window as she traveled through her memories of her and her beloved friend.