𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦#5。𝗘𝗣𝟮𝘞𝘰𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏
𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍"

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯. 𝘜𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴.
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦n 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺. 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Weems, Wednesday and Sheriff Galpin walk throughout the academy, discussing the murder that took place the night before. "How could you miss a dead body?" Wednesday asked, frustrated.

"Cause it wasn't there. No footprints,
no blood, no sign of a struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party looked all night."

"Well, your search party must've left their seeing-eye dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me. I saw my companion stab a branch into it's side shortly after. Surely the monster should've left a trail of blood." Wednesday defended. This didn't make sense. There was a monster there, she was sure of it, she could never forget it. She could never forget how it so rudely hurt her beloved friend.

"Get a good look at this monster thing?"

"It didn't stick around for a chat, my companion however, has seen it up close." Weems stiffened at the mention of her adoptive daughter. She knew her secret sure, but that doesn't stop her from worrying.

"Maybe it was one of your classmates"
The sheriff accused, making Weems snap her head around to look at the sheriff. "Sheriff, I find the question offensive."

"Well I don't care, cause' I got three other dead bodies in the morgue. Hikers just ripped apart in the woods." Galpin snapped back, surprising the principle. At this moment, no one could blame him. Anyone could be the monster. Anyone.

"The mayor said those were bear attacks." Weems replied, irritation, getting the best of her. She knew deep down that whatever had caused that, wasn't a simple bear.

"Well the mayor and I disagree on that."

"So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer, even though there's no evidence that a crime was even committed." Weems got defensive. Her daughter had rubbed off on her. Not that it was a bad thing.. I hope.

"I'm sorry I forgot, you only teach the good outcasts here, right? That your daughter is as innocent as she says she is?" Weems glared at him harshly, opening her mouth for a response but was quickly caught off by an irritated Wednesday.