𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦#6 。

"𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝚟𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖊 𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖗

"𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖓𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝚟𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖊 𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖗.
𝚠𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔
𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑."

       *ーーー。ーーー。ーーー*                 

"ι'м ѕтιℓℓ уσυя  fяιєи∂"

                   "∂σ уσυ ѕтιℓℓ вєℓιєνє тнαт?"

  *ーーー。ーーー。ーーー*

"So.. how's life?" Xavier asked, watching Althea prepare her bow and arrow. The two were members of the archery club. One member clearly better than the other. "I didn't realize that I didn't hate you anymore." Althea scoffed. Xavier rolled his eyes.
"Y'know, you used to be so sweet..no. You were unhinged but you were sweet to me, what changed?" Xavier put a hand on the brunettes shoulder, only to have her swat it away.

"Nothing changed, I just hate you." Althea shrugged eyeing Xavier's target, filled with holes from the arrows and yet not a single one hit the middle. "Look, after what you did a few weeks ago, I've been worried." Xavier took a deep breath. "I'm still your friend." Althea fired one last shot, walking away, looking behind her shoulder at the tortured artist. "Do you still believe that?" With that, she left. Only for Wednesday to appear moments after.

"Huh. You actually showed up. Ever shot a bow and arrow before?" Xavier asked, watching Wednesday eye the brunette who previously left the scene. "Only on live targets. Where did Althea go? Isn't she required to stay here?" Xavier scoffed at the mention of the brunette. "She's the principle's daughter well, adopted. The most she'll get is a slap on the wrist." Wednesday nodded slightly in response. Even without the privilege, Althea would've done what she wanted to either way.

Xavier then taught the basic's to Wednesday. The square stance, three fingers, letting it fly, the whole enchilada, only to entirely miss the center of the target. "Any questions?"

"When's the last time you saw your roommate Rowan?" Wednesday asked, getting straight to the point.
"You mean the one that was killed by a monster? The Harvest Festival. I haven't talked to him since. But his side of the room was packed up this morning. Rowan's always been a little off, but uh," Xavier paused "the last couple weeks, he's been more erratic."
Wednesday hummed in acknowledgment.

"So what's the deal with you and Tyler or uh, you and Thea?" Wednesday eyed the boy dangerously, confused as to why he'd even ask her such question. " I'm sorry, were you the only one who got to ask non-archery questions?"

"There is no deal. He was doing us a favor driving us out of town. Althea had always been my accomplice we just got.. separated is all." Xavier grew cautious of Tyler and more so of Althea ever since, well., you know.