𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦#4。

"𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜."

Wednesday watched as her brunette friend looked with discomfort at something behind her, leaving her wondering why. Luck or Unlucky for her, which in this case was lucky; she found out. Wedneday watched 3 boys dressed as pilgrims walk over to the door and enter the shop. Althea's demeanor quickly shifted from calm and comfortable to annoyed and on edge.

"What're some nevermore freaks doing out in the wild? Especially you Althea, traitor." Lucas, the leader of the pathetic posse in-front of them said. Althea merely bit her cheek. There 𝘄𝗮𝘀 a reason as to why she was in nevermore, she just never really said it to anyone, she definitely wasn't a normie. Especially not dear old Enid. "This is our booth" one mocked.

"Why are you three dressed like religious fanatics?" Wednesday asked, making Althea snap her eyes towards the ravenette. She looked over at her in worry, not in worry for what they might do to her. She was worried about what she would do to them.

"We're pilgrims?" Althea audibly scoffed as she rolled her eyes, making the three glare daggers into her skull. But she wasn't fazed, who would be? If looks could kill, those three would be ticking her. "Potato potahto"

"We work at pilgrim world?" Lucas places a flyer onto the table. "Ask your friend, she's the one who drove half of our customers away, making us look like freaks." Althea smirked and went back to her usual vibe,

"You are? I know we're not the perfect examples of sane but, what sane person would devote and entire theme park based off murderers responsible for mass genocide?" Wednesday looked at her friend with pride, she was rubbing off on her. "Hm. Indeed, only special kinds of idiots would do so." Althea giggled making the three pilgrims stare at them with even more rage.

"My dad owns pilgrim world. Who you calling stupid?"

"If the buckled shoe fits" Tyler, watching the entire thing foldout in front of him decides to step in. 'Oh dear sweet Tyler, stay out of this.' Althea voices in her mind.

"Stay out of this Galpin." Lucas snarked, as if rudely voicing out Althea's thoughts. "Yes, stay out of this." Wednesday stood up subtly eyeing Althea, the latter getting the message and standing up as well, standing behind Wednesday.

"So tell me, Freak.. you ever been with a normie?" Althea scoffed, in a situation like this, who in their right mind would ask that. It's like he wanted to get punched but was still entranced by the girl in front of him. What were they called again? Oh right.
Masochists. But, Althea admired it.