𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦#7。

"𝖎 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝚟𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖕 𝖙𝖔𝖊

𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔𝚞𝖌𝖍 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎'𝖒 𝚠𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝚢𝖔𝖚"

"I've always had a thing for Althea."

"The chance that Althea ever becomes romantically interested in you is less than one percent."

"So I've still got a shot? Yes!" Althea walked up to the cabin, hearing the faint mention of her name. Entering, to find Enid in a corner practicing her Wednesday impression. "What was that about me?" She got not reply, only a tug at the arm from Wednesday as they made their way out.

"Spooky forrest with ominous fog. Nice. If we're lucky there might be a guy with a ghost face mask ready to pop out." Wednesday hummed in response to the remark. "You still watch that movie?"

"Of course, who knows, I might go crazy for like- no reason and make my own sequel. Starting with you." Wednesday rolled her eyes at Althea's antics yet played along. Well, as much as Wednesday can play along.

"I'd rather have you as my partner in crime that I'll end up killing in the end for my own gain." The brunette chuckled and sighed dreamily at the thought. Their 'bickering' if you could even call it that, came to an end as they were both pulled behind a tree.

"Ghost face?" Althea whispered, her voice muffled because of the hand over her mouth.

"Am I supposed to be offended?"

"No, it's a compliment. You could never coffee boy." Tyler rolled his eyes playfully. "Be quiet." He ordered urgently. Althea audibly groaned as she watched the sheriff and his dog pass by. They both took it upon themselves to free themselves from Tyler's grasp. "Sorry, I didn't want Elvis to pick up on your scent."

"Your hand stinks."
"Thanks. How'd you throw them off?"
Althea and Wednesday spoke at the same hand, side-eyeing each other as they did so. Tyler reached into his pocket to reveal coffee grounds, chuckling wryly. "Coffee grounds?"

"Deer-hunting hack. One of the perks being a part-time barista." Althea hummed, her mind drifting into the clouds as she looked at a tiny little white butterfly. She either doesn't care or has adhd.

.. It's probably both.

"I assume your father didn't bring the bloodhound to play fetch." Wednesday's voice snapped her back into reality, realizing that the butterfly was gone. "He doesn't tell me shit." Althea chuckled in amusement, it sounded a lot like Weems.

"You guys must think it's weird I'm stalking him." Tyler admitted, Althea taking a deep breath in before speaking. "Not really? I mean.. Wednesday always made me come with her whenever she wanted to stalk her parents so I'm pretty much used to it, lucky you." Wednesday nodded, and continued walking in the woods, Althea walking by her side, fiddling with her delicate fingers. Blocking out the conversation happening behind her. She doesn't mean to be rude, she'd just rather walk in the creepy woods with Wednesday. Alone.