𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦#2。

"𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚊

𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚊

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Anyways, woah, You're in black and white. Like a living instagram filter."

"Ajax?"

"Yes Thea?"

"Please leave"

Enid playfully rolled her eyes as the stoner walks away. "Ignore him, Gorgons spend way too much time getting stoned. He's cute, but clueless." Althea soon wrapped her arm around Enid's shoulder. "Clueless? Definitely. Cute? I'd rather stare into the pits of hell" The brunette said, making Enid sweat. Wednesday smirked at this, even after all this time, she never lost her charm.

"You know it's a small school and there wasn't much online about you. You should really get on Insta, Snapchat and TikTok. And you Thea, need to post things and keep your mean comments to yourself" Althea sneaked her hand away from Enid's shoulder and scratched her nape, something that she'd always do as a child. She even ends up injuring herself sometimes.

Wednesday grabs Althea's hand and swats it away from the taller's nape. "Stop that." She demanded, giving a glare to Althea, who begun to malfunction.

Wednesday's glance soon returned to the blonde, "I find social media to be a soul-sucking void of meaningless affirmation." Althea, noticing the tension snapped out of her daze and took Wednesday by the shoulders. "I saw your parents on the way here, don't think they saw me though. Let's say goodbye yea?" Wednesday merely looked away and nodded. Letting the taller's touch linger on her longer than what she'd usually want.

Wednesday and Althea made it into the entrance, a sigh leaving Wednesday's lips as she saw her parents ahead. "Go ahead, grim, I'll be standing here. I'm not going anywhere again." Althea spoke, slicking her hair back as she leaned against the door frame. Wednesday looked over her shoulder and nodded, the slightest hint of softness barely evident swimming in her eyes.

"Look at you, my little deathtrap! Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories. Doesn't it Tish'?" Gomez cooed, approaching his daughter as nostalgia fills his senses.

"Yes, why don't you boys wait in the car? Wednesday and I need a moment" Morticia smiled warmly, Gomez hugging his daughter goodbye, Pugsley soon following his Dad's actions.