ANGEL 4

Five hours later.

More than 10 different sex positions.

We finally had it for the night.

"That was awesome."

Andy looked at me funny but also like he didn't know what to say.

"Wait, you think it's a joke."

He finally chuckled and then cleared his voice after I said that.

"Not that. I think it was a normal hook-up."

"What? Nor- Normal hook-up?"

He looked a bit confused by my sudden outburst.

"Wasn't it though?"

"I think I'm tired with all that lovemaking we had, I'll just go to sleep."

"Fine, I'll just see myself out." He said trying to get out from under the sheets.

I was surprised more than I had intended to be on that particular night. Honestly, where do you find a guy, drop-dead gorgeous, husky, manly, Greek God kinda type, with a great, fat, juicy cock and who is down to serve all your wildest desires without a second thought?

He couldn't have been human. And because he eluded himself in all things just to make me happy was even more surprising. He was ready to leave at 2 if not 3 am just so I could have my beauty sleep. I didn't know what he was thinking but I liked his version of thoughts better than mine. And I invited him to finish up where we started.

"I didn't mean you have to go. I'm up for another round to heaven if you want."

"No, Meg. I can't do that. You are tired and won't be able to handle whatever you are proposing."

"Oh, and here I was thinking men have the shortest threshold when it comes to sex." I had to challenge him. At least that's what my mind told me to do.

"If only I was just a man." He was laughing so sinister kind.

He was kind of true. He exceeded all men's expectations in very good ways. He was gentle, loving, put others before himself, cared about others, brutally honest, good at sex, macho, so fucking handsome, focused, intelligent, thought with his mind instead of his dick, and there was a lot more.

God damn Megan, I should have been a fucking psychologist! I knew I could describe things with a single look. I just never got around why I didn't follow the call of Biology and never went to college after high school just like how Harry kept insisting. Such a shame to my knowledge.

"It's late, I just thought you would stay the night." I finally gathered myself to utter something after all the smiling I was doing and keeping to my thoughts.

"You could have just said that."

And like that, he stayed the night. Maybe, in the knowledge of what was coming after since he knew everything. I just never found the right words to explain that.

DA

It was so loud when I woke up.

After trying to listen unsuccessfully to what it was, I decided I had to open my eyes and witness what was making it hard for me to sleep. Gosh! Humans and their daily lives.

It was sunny. Not bright sunny like morning sunny, people just woke up and shit. It was sunny like it was late morning and it was about to be noon if it wasn't afternoon already.