DARK ANGEL 17

"What the fuck are you saying? I'm no Satan!"

Wayne was quick to run to his defense from the accusations my words threw at him.

"Then why is Andy referring to you as thee Satan? Andy, what the hell is going on?" Keisha asked me and I could see her entire body being afraid of the fact that Wayne might be Satan.

I had to continue or else, they were all going to fall into a frenzy.

So I coughed, and continued with my story while my eyes stood still at Wayne...

After sitting down and thinking what I might have been doing wrong all that time, I learned that I didn't know the people I went after and I wasn't allowed to know their fate.

But at the same time, I could think of people that I knew their fate and I was interacting with on the daily. I was a guardian angel before being the dark angel, and that was supposed to mean something.

Even though I had gone back to meet with Daniel in heaven, there was no way I just happened to be caught up in the Satan drama when he tried to go back to heaven to claim his seat. I cannot call that a coincidence because, with God, there is no ever a coincidence. Everything is as how he had already planned.

And thinking of what I was brought on earth to do, you don't get demoted from taking care of snakes and fail; to go and take care of humans. There must have been a reason as to why I was sent to do that in the first place. And my then new task just made it more reasonable.

And that's where Cathy comes in.

Cathy Hayden, the mother of the secretary of the Berlin Conference. I was her guardian angel since the day she was born. She was a very unfortunate girl who had to go through very serious abuse at a young age. She proved to be stronger than her demons, and she was strong enough for my plot as well.

As soon as I showed myself to her to start my task, I was incarcerated and taken back to heaven. I was back in the gardens of duty with Gabriel and Israel.

I didn't know what the hell happened until they took a walk with me to the scriptures of duty and I then knew why that happened.

They walked me through the ultimate duties of guardians and there, in plain sight, was my wrong move and all of it made sense.

I was supposed to take care of the human I was the guardian angel of, and not harm. I wasn't supposed to be the cause of any direct harm or discomfort to that human. I was supposed to be there for the human, and not hurt them and disappear just to please myself upon the task I was undertaking.

I understood and complied with everything the garden spoke of my duty, but how else was I supposed to carry out my task if it wasn't that way?

As I got back on earth with a new human to guard, I then started to explore my options with everyone I had to be around and finally learned that I could pull off the task with a human who was close to the human I was supposed to be their guardian angel, since with that person, I would know exactly their fate by the fate of the one that I was their guardian angel.

I didn't launch exactly into that plan, I observed and learned and exploit all case scenarios with the three humans I was the guardian angel of until Harry.

"Finally!" Wayne said as a reflex.

Everyone turned to look at him weirdly since they didn't see what I was seeing. They didn't see Satan, they only saw him with the evil soul; I saw the whole of him, himself, and the immortal Satan that clouded him.

I continued...

After Megan was born, her fate alongside Harry opened up to me just as was Harry's.

I knew there and then that; I was finally going to prove Satan wrong. And Megan was the one who was going to prove that.