ANGEL 5

"What is it, my sweet Monalisa?!"

My sweet Monalisa was what Harry would call Mona whenever there was something really serious with her. It sounded odd hearing Andy call her that way, but with the fair share of intel he had on us, I wasn't really that surprised.

"What did you just call me?"

"Is something the matter? I thought you liked it when I call you my sweet Monalisa."

"Have you gone bonkers? I don't know what you are talking about!"

I could tell that there was a part of her that remembered whatever Andy was doing or trying to do very well, but then the fact that he was never seen before in Glasgow came crushing all that I was seeing.

"Can you guys like stop what you are doing?" I said to them.

They both turned to me with Andy looking his usual self and Monalisa looking frightened with whatever she was observing or experiencing if my brain was correct in that chaos.

We were still in the restaurant, meaning Nancy, Kevin, Boogie, and Keisha were still there with us. They also were witnessing all the entangling mess that was unfolding in front of us. In not more than five minutes, things were going to go south.

"Just to be clear, you came yesterday and already slept with Megan while you have a history with Monalisa?" Nancy, the brainstorming jerk of The Pizzerant went again.

"History! God forbid! We are still in it for the long run!"

"Is that why she needs to talk with Meg?" Boogie asked.

I could see all colors drain out off of Monalisa, but she never uttered a single word. She just stood there shaking leaving my mind to go into a frenzy. I didn't know what to think of after hearing that, I was dumbfounded.

"I don't know where this is going, but we have to get home and discuss this as a family. Not here at work, at least not with them."

"And here I thought we were family. I should've known better long ago." Kevin snorted as he made a beeline to the nearby table that had plates needed in the kitchen and left. He seemed pretty pissed off with whatever Monalisa had said. And it was weird.

With no one else trying to say anything in the light of the situation but merely hanging on the thread where they wanted to better understand what was happening and they didn't have even a hunch. I didn't either, and it was frustrating. I just decided to remain calm and observe as I had been since the start.

DA

We were back home, back in my room.

I was back in my room for a second time since Andy arrived. The first was when I came to change for our date night, and the second was with him. Wow, congratulations to me I guess.

"I think I understand you being drawn to him."

My train of thought was cut short when Monalisa started speaking.

"Just yesterday night, I was telling Harry about him and he didn't say anything bad. He just said he had a feeling as if he knows him. He isn't entirely bad."

I thought she was talking about what Harry said because Andy was there. I had to push to get her opinion of him. And I also wanted to know what she meant by what she said about me being drawn to him. And oh, the my sweet Monalisa. I was curious as hell.

"And what about you? What history were they talking about?"

"No, we don't have a history. I just met him yesterday, but... he feels too familiar. Like I've known him before I met him which is odd."