Chapter 1

(A/N the pic above is your outfit)

YOUR P.O.V)

I was in my room laying in my bed reading a fanfic on my phone while Demon Slayer was playing on my tv in the background. I yawned slightly as I heard my mom yelling. I got up and locked my door and preyed to who ever the soul is that my mom is screaming at. I layed back down on my bed but this time I fell asleep with demon slayer still playing.

 I woke up to what I thought was my mom calling my name for dinner but when I opened my eyes all I saw were trees and the night sky... Well fuck my life. I sat up and looked around and all I saw were trees, snow and bushes.

 I stood up and looked around some more and nothing has changed.

I sighed to myself and started to walk in a random direction. After a few minutes I started to shake like a boba mixer. My teeth started to chatter "w-why did I h-have to end u-up in a s-snowy f-forest". I said threw my chattering teeth.

 I looked around hoping to find a hollow out tree or something.

After about five minutes of looking I finally found a hollow tree and thankfully it was dry inside. I sat in the tree with my knees to me chest hoping to keep warm. 

As time goes by I fell asleep. 

What I assumed was a while I woke up on something comfy and warm which I found odd since I was sitting in a tree trunk keeping warm now I'm in a cozy warm room of a soft mattress.

I sat up and looked around seeing that the room was rather fancy and old looking . I blinked a few times "where the heck am I? Wasn't I in a tree? Was I kidnapped wait or was I saved?" I started to ask many things to no one but myself. 

Just as I was about to lay back down I realized something... There's no door.