Chapter 8

So the breathing exorcises aren't working no my heart is beating fast. I don't feel like becoming this his dinner.

We arrived in the room where me and Douma first met. Douma sat on his throne lookin thingy and he looked at me and patted his lap, I looked at him blankly. I'm not sure if he want's me to sit on his lap or go closer to him but which ever one it is I'm not doing it.

I was looking to find another place to sit, I mean it was a big open room but every time I would go to sit Douma would just say not there.

 I sighed and walked over to where he is and I was going to say something but I jut ended up yelping as he pulls me into his lap. Douma wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him and resting his chin on my head.

I blinked at what happened and wondering if he's trying to get so close to me. I felt extremely uncomfortable as I sat on Douma's lap.

After some time someone brought a tray of food and handed it to me, I thank them and watched them leave, though the person who gave me the food looked an awful lot, like that one follower that tried to frame me.

I wasn't hungry but I have to eat in order to leave. I looked at the tray to see that it's some sort of soup or stew with bread and two onigiri. The soup smelt kind of odd, It almost smelt foul and it didn't even look edible.

The bread was stale and the onigiri was deformed. I took the spoon given and I took a mouthful of soup and I gagged. The soup was sour, it either had gone bad or was spoiled. I put the tray down and didn't say a word.