Chapter 7

I quickly go to the other escape routs. There either blocked of locked. I sat on the ground an sulked, I have to worst luck. I sighed and took some fruit out and ate it feeling frustrated. I stood up and I go to walk but I stopped after two steps. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I start sweating slightly, Douma was the one who was hugging me from behind.

Douma smiling like the cheshire cat. I nervously smiled as I tried to free myself which proved to be useless. Douma pulled me closer and I started to panic "h-how can I help you D-Douma?" I asked cursing myself for stuttering.

 Douma tightened his grip on me, welp time to panic. Douma kept quiet as he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, I'm now feeling more uncomfortable than before.

I look up slightly praying that he doesn't bite me. I slightly flinched when Douma began to speak "you know (Y/N) I never thought that I could feel the emotions that you make me feel..." he paused for a short while but it felt like a life time. 

He spoke again " it almost makes me want to lock you up and keep you all for myself for all eternity, it's very tempting you know" he said "and you smell so sweet" I shivered at the comment remembering how creepy he is. Douma... He's sounding a little possessive, uh no.

I now realized something, he's like one of those yandere's I've heard heard about. I've watched and read demon slayer and not once did Douma give yandere vibes. 

Could me being here cause something like this to really happen? And if that's the case then I'm doomed. I can't fight against a demon let alone an upper moon. I managed to finally push him away " whoa there what do you mean by 'lock me up'? That's kinda messes up and 'for all eternity'? What are you, a demon? And why me? We only just met" I said creating distance. 

Douma frowned slightly but he then smiled once again but his smile only widen now showing his teeth, his fangs showing. I gulped as I feel scared seeing how his smile seems to have a sinister feel to it, " Why how did you know? My aren't you a smart one" He said.

 I backed away more but Douma is getting closer " I should probably go to bed it's late and I should really get some sleep" I said and I go to turn around to walk away but I felt Douma grab my wrist.

 I look at him " Join me for dinner first I heard you didn't eat" Douma said as I felt like I had no choice but to accept since his hold on my wrist is strong and it hurts.

I reluctantly agreed to his offer. Douma now drags me to what I presume is the area where he likes to eat his... 'meals'. I start doing breathing exercises to calm my racing heart.