Chapter 3

I just stood there staring scared to talk and move, I mean yeah sure he's attractive but he's also a nut case. I quickly looked away and tried my Betty create distance between us and eyeing the door in hopes to escape. In the corner of my eye I see Douma walking closer to me, smiling " my your quite the beauty may I ask for your name?" Douma asked.

I blinked wondering if I should answer. I looked back at him " (Y/N) (L/N), I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and may I ask who you are and where I am?" I asked and Douma just smiles more "I'm Douma and your in the temple where the eternal paradise cult resides" he said now half of his face is hidden behind a golden fan "and I'm the leader of this cult " he said.

I only nodded but a question came to mind "why am I here? Did someone bring me here?" I asked "I'm the one who brought you here after I found you in a tree nearly frozen to death so I brought you to my cult" he said sounding empathetic but I wasn't falling for his act.

I bowed my head "thank you for your aid sir I deeply appreciate it but I need to go back to my family they must be extremely worried" I was straight up lying through my teeth, I was neither thankful nor did I know how to get home. I raised my head to look at him and he's right in front of me, I started to panic.

out of all the anime out there why Demon Slayer? And out of all the characters that could have found me why him of all beings? I feel like I'm in some fanfic that'll go sideways. I snapped out of my thoughts when Douma started to talk, "there's no rush for you to leave so soon" he said" 'Actually there's is a rush' I backed away from him. "Why not stay here for a while? Humans are such fragile beings and you've been in the cold for who knows how long " he got closer to me.

as much as I hate to admit it he's right, humans are fragile and who knows how long I was out in the cold, and I wasn't exactly wearing appropriate clothing either but how was I supposed to know?