Chapter 6

(A/N This is your outfit)

I woke up the next day to someone opening the door to my room. I look at said person who was holding a piece of clothing. I look at then all confused as to why their bringing me clothes again. I took the clothes from them and shooed them away before they could say anything. I closed the door and looked at the clothing given to me, it was a black and red yukata it was simple and lovely.

I put on the yukata and I was shocked that it fit perfectly. I found a full length body mirror and looked in it. I wondered who picked this out and how they knew my size. I sighed and took a seat thinking on a way to escape. I in all honesty feel fine, not feeling ill or anything.

Breakfast soon came but I wasn't hungry so I turned the food away. I just sat around bored. I then thought of something, I could explore the place. Douma never said I had to be in this room, so I left my room and started to explore. I kept an eye out for any possible escape options. As I was exploring I saw a few good escape routes.

Douma's P.O.V

I stood at a distance watching the girl I found yesterday. I smiled seeing her wearing the yukata I picked. (Y/N) her name is as lovely as her, such flawless beauty but it's such a shame that she didn't fall for my little act.

I chuckled as I watched her truism to find an escape route but I won't let someone as beautiful as (Y/N) to leave this place, and I will make her apart of my cult one way or another.

(Y/N) seemed to be taking mental notes on what she probably assumed to be good routs to leave, I'll make sure those are no longer used for escaping. I noticed that she was walking away so I followed her keeping myself hidden.

I don't know why I'm feeling the way I am but when I first saw her all I wanted was her to be in my grasp. I'll make (Y/N) stay here and be mine no matter what. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a thud, "Ow" (Y/N) was tripped by one of my followers. I found myself in front of them and I helped my (Y/N) up when she was struggling, seems like she sprained her wrist.

I looked at the follower and narrowed my eyes.

Your P.O.V

I can't believe I was tripped and that Douma appeared out of no where and helped me. I held my sore wrist as I see Douma's eyes narrowing at the lady who tripped me. I was going to say something but Douma beat me to it "Why did you trip her? I thought I told you to show her hospitality but instead you tripped her?" Douma said as one of his arms wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me close to him.

I blinked a few times and quickly looked at him, has he gone more insane? This is something I never thought this would happen, I mean he's a demon who likes to eat women I never expected to to act all protective towards me. I feel extremely uncomfortable. I tried my best to escape his grasp but I'm not moving, oh how wonderful.

I look at him again to see him looking at me smiling, I froze and looked away my cheeks feel like they're burning slightly. I snapped out of my thoughts when the lady who tripped me spoke "Lord Douma I swear I didn't trip the guest I was just walking by when she tripped herself please believe me, she's trying to frame me" the lady said.

All I could do was just stair at her. I may be clumsy and I do trip on air but I have never fallen , and what's this about me trying to frame her? I swear people confuse me. I go to speak but I again was interrupted by Douma, I might as well not talk again. I zoned out while Douma was giving the lady an earful which kinda reminded me of my mother.

I was pulled out of my thoughts yet again by Douma grabbing my good wrist and lead me away. After what I would assume to be a few hours I was back in my room. I decided that tonight is the night I escaped. I opened the door and popped my head out to see if I can leave.

No one was around so I quickly grabbed a large cloth that I had put some fruits in and I left. As I was speed walking o stopped and took off my shoes to make less sound. I got to the first out of three escape routes to see that it's blocked.