Chapter 5

Douma had a 'serious' look on his face "I asked some of my followers to look into you and they told me some disturbing things, you are in an abusive house hold I think being in the cold for who knows how long it may have messed your memory up." He said and I gave him a blank look. Douma was really getting on my nerves.

The fear is gone again and I try my best to shake his hands off of me "look I don't know why they told you that I was in an abusive home but I'm not, my mom and I are extremally close and she doesn't hurt me now please let my shoulders go their starting to hurt and I thank you for the help but I must go" I said looking into his eyes "and besides I'm sure you just want me to be the newest member of this cult of yours" I said, Douma finally letting me go.

Douma hides his lower half of his face with his fan again, he's probably displeased that I'm not falling for his manipulation 'tough luck buddy'.

Douma let out a sigh " how disappointing you would have loved it here as a member but I still can't let you go for you you have not been given the okay to leave since we don't know if theres anything wrong" he said closing his fan, he smiles "since it might take a while you will stay here and since you don't want to be a member why not be my little doll? It get's so lonely" he said with a pouty look.

I sighed again he did have a point I wasn't sure if there was damage done thanks to the snow. I looked at the ground " fine I'll stay but only till I an able to leave" I said now wishing that this all could be a dream or something.

Douma grinned at me "Wonderful my dear I shall have someone lead you back to your room" Douma said clasping his hands together like a child finally getting what he wants.

Someone came and took me back to the room I was originally in. I waited till they closed the door and I started to plan my escape.

 The room had no windows so there goes that idea of becoming Rapunzel. I yawned feeling tired so I layed on the futon and fell into a dreamless slumber.