Chapter 4

I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact, his eyes may be beautiful but he is deadly. I snapped out of my thoughts by Douma placing a hand on my cheek, I froze my eyes widening. I slowly looked up at him, terror plastered on my face, I'm not good at hiding my fear of I know the danger.

My (E/C) eyes met his rainbow ones, it looks at if he's staring into my soul. " My dear you have been hurting haven't you? Why else were you out in the cold?" The fear on my face was replaced with pure confusion. My mother and I were copies of each other.

I'm more mellow than her and her explosive behaviour but we're extremely close with each other.

we both share hobbies but we have our own as well. The only hurting I've ever been through was when my dad left us when I was ten.

But besides that that I haven't been hurting I'm actually quite happy with my life but then again Douma has no clue where I'm from.

I blinked a few times and tried my best to smile normally but failed "I'm sorry sir-" I was cut off "please me Douma" I only nodded but I continued " I'm sorry Douma but I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm actually quite happy with my life and I'm not entirely sure why you think otherwise."

I said with my arms crossed feeling a little peeved now totally forgetting the rear I felt before. Just as I was about to say more Douma roughly grabbed my shoulders as he brings his face closer to mine... Okay the fear is back like I was hit by a truck... Truck-kin is that you?