Chapter 9

You know what I just realized, I missed my phone and with that I could have done like uber eats or skip the dishes, but then again like there's a chance I'd get service or find a place to order from.... I could go for a pizza right about now.

Douma's P.O.V

(Y/N) seems to feel uncomfortable or at least she seems to feel upset for some reason.

I peeked at the food she was given and it look inedible for human consumption and it smelt foul, "there's no need to eat that it doesn't smell or look like you can eat it" (Y/N) look at me with a look I found adorable.

I took to tray from her and sent (Y/N) back to their room. I threw the food away and went looking for that girl.

Your P.O.V

I was sent back to my room without eating that food and I was more than glad to be honest. I was saved from a stomach ache or getting sick.

I stoped in my tracks as I saw one of the previous exits I found to be unblocked. I headed back to the room I'm staying in.

I grabbed the cloth that still had all the food in it. I headed back to the exit and I looked around to see if the coat was clear and I quickly left.

I headed into the forest and kept going straight. I kept a lookout for any lights or pathways that may indicate human life. It was still cold but luckily the Yukata was warm enough for this weather.

Time passed and I finally come across what seems like a small village and the sun was rising. I entered the village and even though the sun is rising there are people already out and about walking around.

Some of the people were looking at me some with a judgmental look others with a curious look. I did know what to do and I looked at the ground. I bumped into someone "oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I looked up to see Rengoku. My eyes widen I was not expecting to see a Hashira right after I escaped.