Chapter 2

YOUR P.O.V)

No doors... or at least none that are visible. I blinked at started to shake, I was scared, and the next thing I knew someone pulls back a shoji screen door. 

I blinked a few times and mumbles to myself "god help me I need glasses or to check my eyesight " I sighed and looked at the person and noticed that they were wearing all white, 'how fishy... I swear I've seen those before' I smiles at them and the smiled back but it seemed to be fake. "I see that you're awake now that's fantastic I have brought you clean clothes and prepared a bath for you" they said.

I nodded and smiled again "thank you very much" I bowed my head slightly. The person put the clothes down and left. I grabbed the clothes and they were white.

 I put on the clothes not bothering to bathe since I showered before this whole fiasco. I sat down and I justarte started to think 'this place seems familiar even though I've only been in this room' I sighed wondering what I shall do next.

Just asi as about to lay down another person opened the door and they too were wearing white, white kimonos might I add. I looked at the person and greeted them "please come with me the leader would like to see you" I nodded a little scared as I followed them. 

'A leader? A leader of what?' I thought scared. After a while of walking we stopped at another pair of doors.

The person got on their need and I copied them. My head was bowed slightly as the person opened the door "I have brought you the girl" they said then I started to panic. 

I then felt that something was off. An ominous aura. The person on the other side told me to come in so I did my head still looking down "you may go now" as he said that I heard the door close.

I was fidgeting with my fingers still looking down. "Lift your head up young one no need to be scared your safe now" I looked up and my eyes widen as I froze. 

The person in front of me was no human they had rainbow eyes and light golden silver hair that was long and looked spiky and choppy.

The person in front of me was a demon and no ordinary demon upper moon 2 aka Douma. 

I was standing there confused as he was from Demon Slayer a fictional series but, he was right there. If I could I would faint not the spot but I won't for I didn't want to make myself an easy target even though I kinda am.