CHAPTER 1; Death.

Another day, another Death.

It wasn't the typical Truck-kun and stuff, But a True,Heroic Death.

You were at war, guns being shot, bombs being thrown..

You weren't that worried for your relatives, as they lived in another country.

But your relatives were worried about you.

You had always been a reckless, careless person, and they feared that your kind heart would bring upon you your death.

And they were right.

In the middle of an intense battle, you saw one of your men getting ready to kill an opponent, however, they didn't see the person behind them.

And as you can tell, you quickly shot them in the heart and the soldier killed the opponent.

Good.

But then, you heard the familiar sound of explosives.

And soon enough, You saw an explosive being flung to you.

So you called, " TAKE COVER! " and everyone got behind something, however, one reckless person decided that it was a good idea to not listen to the general.

You ran, as fast as your legs could take you, and you flung them towards your teammates.

*boom!* You got caught in the crossfire.

And you died.

But no feeling of dread, fear or even happiness came over you.

Nothing.

You felt nothing.

"Where am I?" You said out loud.

"Right now, you are in the 'inbetween' " A voice replied.

"The inbetween?" You repeated.

And they explained, "Yes, the inbetween. It is a sort of gray spot, But also the middle of all dimensions, So we also call it the center."

"But anyways," They continued, "You will be reincarnated inside of the Novel, 'Mine or you die'."

"Wait.. Then who will I be reincarnated as?" You asked.

"As... F/N Willow Corax, The antagonist of said novel." The voice replied.

You grinned.

This was going to be a great time.

[Only For You°~]