CHAPTER 6; Intelligence.

Whenever a Young master/mistress or prince(ss) turns sixteen, The Royal academy of Shamaiim [Read: Sha-ma-yim] checks their intelligence level (Basically IQ) To see if they're worthy enough to take over the Duchy/Kingdom.

And now, Since it was currently your 'Sweet' Sixteen birthday... You had to go get checked.

Ofcourse, With this, They also reveal the powers of said Noble/Royal.

And here you were, sitting in a carriage, waiting for who-knows-how long.

"When will we be getting to the Kingdom of Shamaiim [Read: Sha-ma-yim] ?" And just as you asked, You felt the carriage being pulled upwards by an unknown force.

'Ah.. So this must be the wind magic that surrounds the islands of Shammaim [Read: Sha-ma-yim] ...'
You thought as you looked out in awe.

Finally, you were ther- Is That a Flying Pig!?

Here you were, sitting in the middle of the room, feeling as though you were guilty for some crime...

There was currently a magic ball infront of you.. and a lot of papers.

Multiple fake locations were scattered on the papers, and multiple names were written.

They asked you how you would help the duchy financially, and gave you these fake papers to help you think of some better answers.

'Hm.. That mine seems abandoned... But it must be dangerous, otherwise, why wouldn't it..' You then peeked a bit closer and saw a strange shimmer, Wondering what it was, you squinted your eyes a little bit, Then, You snapped your fingers.

'Its probably loaded with gems! Here, it says that there was a war on the same property, and that's probably why nobody Went inside anymore! And the rival kingdom most likely never knew about it!' You thought.

Then, You searched the other papers.

'This Duke seems sketchy.. That royal seems like a drug dealer...' You quickly skimmed over the papers.

'Here!'

You picked out three papers,

'Mariana Tritan' a wealthy and kind duchess, Owner of multiple mines with energy stones and withering diamonds.

'King Joseph' A pretty simple name, But this merman had access to never ending caves and ores that can't be found on land.

'Mores Trana' A priestess, With dark magic.

Why did you choose the last one? You might ask, Well, Because her dark magic was leveled to the max, and at her time, light magicians were mostly evil, disguising as priests , Saints and Deities..

And Her power could immediately boost up the Duchy's Reputation.

You smirked, You figured it out.

•.

•.

•.

Now was time for the magic test.
Ofcourse, You already know which magic you have, But it would be nice to see their shocked faces.

And then, you were called up.

"Look into the crystal, Think of what you desire, love and need the most"

You did as told, and soon, the crystal became a faded black on top, orange and blue in the middle, and white on the bottom...

They gasped, How could you have both heavens and hells powers!?

[Only for you°~]