CHAPTER 10; Lost in a Maze, Found by a Mage.

You grinned, Finally, You had some entertainment.

The Grim Maze was not one to be messed with, as the Maze itself is alive.

It will twist its turns until you're absolutely Lost, And will only get you out if you're Competent and Powerful enough.

Hopping into the hole, You found yourself inside a very nice hallway.

No roof though.

Anyways, You quickly got started and looked for the end of the Maze, And you could hear the Maze itself quickly switching paths.

Soon enough, An hour had passed.

And you realised, The reason why nobody could get out of this Maze was because...

The Maze gets rid of the pathway leading towards the Exit!

You sighed, Who cares?

You quickly used your Powers to bring yourself infront of a wall, Which in place of that was meant to be a door.

You grinned, Realising what was happening.

The Maze.. didn't remove the pathway to the exit.. Rather.. Put a  spell on it that only Powerful magic can get through!.

You happily hopped through and opened the door.

What awaited you was a pleasant surprise.

A mage, A dark mage, Who seemed around your age.

He had Black hair, Tipped gold, And Sapphire eyes.

He flinched when the door opened, And his eyes widened.

"I.. I thought that it was impossible to get out of the Grim Maze!?" He Screeched.

But then quieted down when he took a good look at you.

Now, He had a light blush.

Whoops.

"Well, *ahem* Anyways, My lady, I am Syno Maku Diesel, The Grim Mage, The protector of the Grim Maze." He introduced.

"Ah. A pleasure to meet you, Sir.

I am Y/N Corax, Of the Corax Duchy in The Kingdom of Aurora." You Replied.

"Ah, A pleasure indeed!" He smiled, And then, Literally sprinted away.

I mean, who wouldnt? You were absolutely Powerful, and he definitely knew the rumo(u)rs, Which said that you had a personal trainer who was part of the Royal guards of Aurora.

You blinked, Then shrugged afterwards.

He's pretty weird.

Eh, Not your problem.

[Only For You°~]