CHAPTER 4; Loyal Knight.

"Father! Father!" A little Y/N called out to her father.

"Yes, my dear?" He responded.

"Uhm... well.. Can I.. Can you train me?" She looked up with hopeful eyes.

"Well, you know that I can't..  your grandmother will kill me... but.. Anything for you, sweetheart" He replied to the happy child.

This was your past.

The past that you missed oh so much...

Too bad your dad's dead.

Two years had passed since the meeting with the princes, and you got along well.

And everything was going smoothly, until now.

You woke up with a startled gasp, 'Oh... it's just a nightmare!' You thought gratefully.

You sighed, Were you ever gonna get out of this place? Or will you be stuck in a time loop for the rest of your life?

You didn't think much about it and just continued with your day as usual.

But then, you remembered... Today was the day that the real villainess got her personal knight!

You quickly went downstairs and already saw your parents talking.

"Father, Mother." You bowed as you greeted them.

"Oh! Sweetie! Your finally here! I want you to meet someone." Your mother gleefully said.

"Oh.. ok mother." You said as you straightened yourself.

"Well.. Y/N... Meet your new personal knight,  Elliot!" She cheered.

Elliot was a handsome young man, Currently, He was fifteen years old, But soon enough, When he's nineteen, He'll get into the imperial knights..

He had Dark brown hair, Beautiful tanned skin and cold blue eyes.

You stared, and then looked back to your mother.

"Well... what do you think?" She asked, hopeful.

"Hm, He seems like a fine knight. Maybe we can spar together someday." You told the other half to Elliot.

"Ofcourse, My liege."

"She... Got herself a knight? Doesn't she do combat training already? Why does she need a knight? Surely she knows I can protect her... right?" Currently, The second prince was freaking out because of the fact that you got yourself a knight. Male nonetheless.

"Uhm... Your highness... Pardon this lowly knight for disturbing you, however, may I ask-" He was cut off by the second prince running to his room.

"Huh-? W-Wait! Your highness!"

[Only For you°~]