CHAPTER 7; Prestigious Academies and Male Leads.

Today, You had woken up very irritated, It was your first day at the Royal academy of Shamaiim [Read: Sha-ma-yim].

Currently, You were 16 years old, And soon enough, in three years, You'll be killed. (If you're lucky enough).

But you really didn't care, You only kept living this life for entertainment, And maybe for the ladies.

Your not gonna lie, The protagonist is very cute.

Anyway, You dressed up in the Harry Potter looking uniform.

'Hm, It fits me a lot more than I thought, I really thought it'd be some rich kid flex clothing but no, it's comfy..' You thought as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

Smooth and silky H/C hair, Entrancing E/C orbs, Beautifully colo(u)red S/C Skin, Truely, You were the fairest of them all.

But thats not what the male leads thought when they killed the villainess....

You didn't care, a you kept your hair into a loose ponytail.

Your hair had grown quite a bit, and it had reached your lower waist.

You shrugged, not seeming to care about if you looked amazing enough to 'impress' the nobles there.

I mean, Why would you? You already had the young Mistress of Reina duchy waiting for you.

You sighed and put on the comfortable combat boots, and your double daggers on the side.

You looked savage, and you loved it.

Soon enough, You were in a carriage, being brought to your 'amazing' hell.

What a nice da- Did that bird just fly into another carriage..?

You were looking at the dark academia themed building, Fully not expecting it to look like this.

'This really is a copy of hogwarts...' You thought as you looked around.

As much as you wanted to deny it, you knew that you were going to meet the male leads here, and you were very much not eager to meet them.

You went into your first class, History.

You pretty much Hated/Loved/Didn't care about History, But nevertheless, It was amusing to you.

You took a seat in the back, next to the window.

The classroom looked a bit like that Television show you used to watch in your old life before you reincarnated.

You tried to remember the name of the show, 'What was it.. Ladybug something..? Uhh... Mesmerizing ladybug? Wait no- oh! Miraculous ladybug!'

Yeah, MLB.

You stopped thinking about those and brought out your sketchbook.

Starting to sketch Vil Schoenheit from that one disney game, You didn't notice the person that sat next to you.

Oh but he definitely did.

He looked at your stoic face, Then back at your art.

'Amazing. Is this not the Young Mistress of Corax Duchy..?' The person thought to themselves, Before you cut their thoughts.

"Pardon me, May I ask if I could draw you?" You questioned, And he nodded.

You shrugged and started to draw him with terrifying precision, Every stroke was not wasted.

Soon, you finished the Realistic drawing and gave it to him, "Here," You said as you passed the paper, "Take it, Think of it as a gift."

A minute of silence took over him until he finally got out of his thoughts and took the paper.

"*ahem* uhm, Thank you, Young Mistress..." He sheepishly said.

"Oh, If you wouldn't mind me asking, Who are you?"

...

[Only For You°~]