CHAPTER 5; Kendell Sora Reina

It was just another boring day, and you had already read all the books in your estate, waiting for some more.

And then, you got a sudden invitation by the Reina Duchy, And being the glutton you were, How could you simply refuse a nice tea party?

This reminded you, You really needed to plan out how to befriend the protagonist, Since you don't want to die.

But since you weren't engaged to the crown prince... maybe all will be fine?

You shrugged off those thoughts and started getting ready.

This time, you wore a cute [F/C] Dress and some small high heels, and even though you hate them, you could still run and fight in them comfortably.

"Oh? She wishes for a battle? Bring it on."

It was time to meet The young Mistress, Kendell Sora Reina.

"How nice to see you here, Your grace~" She teased you.

Once you had arrived, She immediately saw your pink tinted face and realised, You were attracted to her (?)

And she smirked, meanwhile, you were internally freaking out about meeting one of your favorite characters.

"Well then... didn't you ask for a duel, Young mistress?" You asked her as you tried to keep your posture steady.

"Ofcourse! And you should make yourself at home~" Her lovely deep voice said.

After you had competed, she was pretty surprised by your strength and mana.

And ofcourse, You had a cute tea party aswell.

You spoke about your families, Random politics and about yourselves..

Overall, She was an amazing person.

But then...

"Kendel!!! Where did you place my energy stones!!" A voice shouted, and Kendell scoffed.

Energy stones were stones infused with magical energy, and are mostly used as an energy source, like sodas.

But instead of drinking it, You take out the stored energy inside of the stones by breaking them, however, it also gives energy to your surroundings, so it would be better to not break them around plants..

Back to the present, Kendell had just retorted that she was in a tea party with the Young Mistress of the Corax duchy.

"REALLY?!" He replied loudly, "That brat-!? Oh.." You deadpanned at him, How inappropriate of him.

He nervously scratched the back of his head as you stared at him expectantly, waiting for an apology.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?!" He said to Kendell, But she just stared your way and gestured for him to apologise.

"Oh.." He hesitated for a bit until he stated, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" You cut him off by chuckling.

"Not every rumor about me is true, You know~ And that was quite rude of you to suddenly disturb the great time I was having with your lovely sister~" You teasingly said to him.

Erion felt a bit weird, but he didn't know how to explain it.

When you looked at him like that, he felt happy... and Serene..

But when you spoke about his sister so lovingly, He felt a burning hatred in his stomach, and he disliked it very much..

Why was he feeling like this!?

[Only For you°~]