CHAPTER 3; Sparring with the Crown Prince.

It had been two years since you reincarnated, And You hadn't met any of the Love interests yet, however, Today you were going to meet the main lead, Crown prince of aurora, Yishai King Ahuv.

But you weren't really interested in that.

All you wanted was to go to the big library they had in the palace of aurora.

And maybe you also wanted to meet the princess Lara Wellington Ahuv...

But, you don't have time to think about those pointless things, So you quickly got into the bath, finished getting bathed by the maids and got fully clothed.

You wore a short sleeved F/C wavy dress, And some [Shoe choice] shoes.

"Hm.. This is alright" You told your personal maid, Clara, Who was doing your hair.

"Young mistress, If you don't mind.. May this lowly maid ask you a question?" She asked, and you nodded, "Go on."

"Well... This lowly maid would like to ask if the young Mistress is interested in the crown prince.." she asked you.

"I believe that I do not, As I have never met this crown prince in my twelve years of living and if I did, I have forgotten.

And I am but a child, so I am not yet interested in elderly affairs such as marriage." You concluded.

The maid sweatdropped, 'But you already act so mature, you could already take over the entire dukedom if you wish..' she thought as she watched you stand up.

"I thank you for attending my needs as of now, so please, take these coins as a gift" you smiled.

The maids face paled, "I- Young mistress! Is this not too much for this lowly maid?" She asked.

"Oh, Ofcourse not, But if you would like, I can give you more?" You questioned, but she simply shook her head and took the money.

"Thank you, Young mistress for giving this lowly maid a gift." She thanked, and you just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well then, I will be on my way." You stated as you left the room and started walking towards the carriage.

"Father, Will I be allowed to enter the palace library?" You asked for the umpteenth time.

He just shook his head but then said, "However, if you wish, You can train in the imperial training grounds with the imperial knights." He said.

It wasn't a surprise that you were allowed, Because the Duke was a general, He lead thousands of knights, and he himself was once considered the personal knight of the king.

So you just nodded and looked out the window.

'Is that a bird trying to eat a dog??'

You finally reached the imperial palace of aurora, and you looked up in bemusement.

'This is the palace?' You thought, as you started walking up to the entrance.

Soon, you reached the main hall..

'Why is this so extra? My eyes hurt from the amount of gold there is...' You thought as you silently walked in.

Then, You and your parents bowed to the imperial family.

"Greetings to the Imperial King of aurora, Menhem Ronni Ahuv, The Imperial Queen of aurora, Sara Dori Ahuv, The crown prince of aurora, Yishai King Ahuv, The imperial Princess of aurora, Lara Wellington Ahuv, And the imperial Prince of Aurora, Yossi Leonne Ahuv." You said the full greeting as you kept your head down.