CHAPTER 9; Seduction Attempts and Court trials.

"Uhm- Did you need me for something, Professor?" You gently asked the eighteen year old man.

"Yes, Well," He coughed into his fist, "Darling~ Would you be such a dear that you would help me in something~?" He said in a deep voice, And you, Playing along with his games, Said,

"Well.. what would it be, Professor~?" You mustered the most seductive voice you had.

He chuckled, "I was in a need for some.. magic.. and well, You seemed like a perfect choice~ A beautiful body~" He said that in a deeper voice, "Perfect magic~" He leaned closer to you, "And an obedient personality~" He finished, Leaning in to kiss you, until--

You pushed his face away, Smiling a sinister grin.

"Professor, By the rules of the laws of Shamaiim [Read; Sha-ma-yim], Rule number 89, An Adult mustn't Harass a Minor, And Rule number 563 adds, One must not use intimacy for their advantage. And by this attempt of Seduction, You have thereby broken a good amount of rules that you may be thrown into the Royal dungeons." You stated By-Heart.

Astonished, The professor looked at you with widened eyes.

He thought that the Young mistress of Corax duchy was naive!?

And oh dear, you even knew the rules By-Heart!

"Te-Terribly sorry.. M'lady.. I deeply apologise for my actions! Woe is to me, I beg the Young Mistress to take mercy upon this mere Professor, And not bring upon thee any harm!" He said, once he realised the Power, Wisdom and sheer strength you owned.

You scoffed, "Protest that to the Royal Court." You Said as you summoned some knights.

-

It was now time for the trial, And you had a sinister smile plastered onto your face.

"Well, Let the trial begin, Shall we~?" You announced.

---

Soon after the trial,  The professor was counted guilty.

And you may suppose, Why are you allowed to Hold a Royal Trial in the middle of Academics?

Well, The laws of the land of Shamaiim [Read: Sha-ma-yim] are very uptight and strict, And it says, "Rule number 486! If any rule amongst these are broken, a trial is to be immediately held, and all trivial matters must be paused!"

So thus was how my dear, You ended up in the Royal court with the Moron.

[Only For You°~]