CHAPTER 8; Royals of Shamaiim and Lesbian Nobles.

Shook, The persons eyes widened, How did you not know him!?

" *ahem.* well... This is a bit.. " He started, Not knowing a proper way to explain the situation,

"Awkward?" You finished his sentence, As he nodded along.

"Well, Young mistress, My name is Damien Syre Quoren, Heir to the Throne of Shamaiim! [Read: Sha-ma-yim] " He loudly introduced, As all heads turned to him and people started to gossip.

"Huh." You blandly stated and went back to your artwork.

Dumbfounded, he tried to get your attention, but you merely just ignored him.

Why would you want to interact with a male lead!?

So, When the teacher came, You quickly chose a different noble that seemed decent enough and abandoned the poor prince for the project.

"Greetings to you! My name is Y/N, Would you like to be my partner?" You questioned them, and the female blushed, Taking your words the wrong way.

"Oh! No no no! Not like that! ..even if I would like that- But, I meant as a partner for the project!" You quickly explained the poor wording used in your past sentence.

"Oh.." said the female, a bit disappointed, But who was to say that she didn't hear those words, 'Even if I would like that'?.

-

Lunch, A very.. Interesting time.

Ofcourse, On your way to the gardens, You accidentally passed a... Quite Lewd scene.

A Female Noble pinning down someone that seemed like a princess.

And Oh my was it interesting.

Thankfully, They ended as soon as they heard the students starting to go out of their classes, Maybe going to continue it somewhere else...

But what place were you in to ponder?

Soon enough, You reached the beautiful gardens, Much prettier than the ones in the Castle of Aurora.

You didn't really mind getting your uniform dirty, But you don't think it would get dirty even if you poured mud onto it..

Anyway, You sat down in a comfortable spot next to some flowers, and started forming a flower crown.

You found out that your light magic was able to make Healing Lilies, Which provided healing powers as stated in the name.

You made a Flower crown out of some Roses, Black and Red, And another from the Healing lilies and Wither Roses, which harmed the ones that touched it.

What you didn't notice was a certain prince watching you from a distance, Eyes like a hawk, Staring at you lovingly.

Who is He? You might ask, well my dear, That is for me to know and for you to find out.

Soon after, You finished the two flower crowns, And deciding to give them to the first person you recognize, you smiled in triumph.

You swiftly walked past the halls, With your special flower crown, and soon found Kendell Sora Reina.

Deciding to give the flower crown to her, You quietly tapped her shoulder and as she turned around, You placed the crown on her head and ran away.

After she head realised what you had done, She chuckled and inspected the crown.

Blushing at the kind gesture, She stared back in the way you ran with loving eyes.

'How cute, She made this just for me..' She thought as she smiled, The admiring tint in her eyes covering the dark intentions beneath.

Reaching your next class, You were about to go in when a hand snatched yours.

"Wha-" You didn't have time to speak as the figure brought you into an office of some sort, and realizing that he was a teacher, You quickly sat down and apologized for your untidiness.

[Only For You°~]