Sam Carpenter NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Sam is very attentive towards you after sex. She'll give you something to drink and a snack, even if you tell her that you don't need anything. Sam will run you a bath, getting in with you. She'll hold you in the bath until the water gets cold. Helping you dry off before helping you into pajamas. She cares about you and wants you to feel safe with her.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
On her, her favorite body part has to be her arms. She loves being able to hold you against the wall when she's fucking you or holding you in place as she does. Or when she's able to hold you in her arms as the two of you are cuddling.

On you, she loves your chest. She loves sucking on your nipples for as long as you can stand it. Pinching them hard because she loves hearing you whimper.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Sam prefers to come on your face, especially when she rides your face. She loves when you come in her mouth or on her fingers or strap.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Sam is very experienced, she knows how to please you. Sam is a fast learner, so it didn't take her too long to figure out what gets you going and what makes you come.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Missionary, Doggy, Spooning, and Cowgirl.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
When the two of you are having rough sex, Sam is very serious at the moment. If it's not rough sex, the two of you end up laughing and having full conversations as she fucks you.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Sam doesn't shave at all, but on occasion she might trim. She doesn't care too much about hair on herself. On you, she prefers that you don't shave - she has a thing for hair.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Sam can be very romantic during sex, especially on anniversaries.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Sam doesn't feel the need to masturbate considering she has sex with you a lot. But, on occasion, she'll masturbate thinking about fucking you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Sam is a very kinky person. Some of her kinks: CNC, Roleplay, Daddy Kink, Mommy Kink, Face Slapping, Finger Sucking, Anal, Fisting, Piss Kink, Spit Kink, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Orgasms, Pet Play, Boot Worship, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Body Writing, Hair Pulling, Voyeurism, Gangbang, Face Fucking, Breeding, Choking, Rimming and much more. Sam is into a lot of stuff, she's open to trying new things.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Sam usually only fucks you in the bedroom, or maybe sometimes in her car. She prefers to keep everything in the bedroom mostly.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
You. You are Sam's motivation, especially when you start to beg her to fuck you.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Anything that you're uncomfortable with, even if it's something that she's really into.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Sam prefers to give oral than receive oral, but she'll never say no if you're willing to do it. She's very good at it, and if you let her, she'll make you cum this way over and over.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Sam prefers to fuck you fast and rough, but will fuck you slow and rough when she wants to tease you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Sam isn't the biggest fan of quickies, but if that's all she can do at the moment, she won't say no. She likes to take her time with you, especially with foreplay

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Sam absolutely loves to experiment, as long as you want to as well.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Sam can at least last five rounds before she gets too tired. She often lasts longer than you.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Sam has many, many toys. Strapons, handcuffs, buttplugs, nipple clamps, etc. she'll use a viberator on herself, but her toys are mostly to be used on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Sam loves to tease you, and will make you beg her for almost everything. She will make you beg her to touch you, to fuck you, to make you come. She loves making you work for it.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Sam isn't very loud, but she'll occasionally grunt or moan quietly as she comes.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
Sam gets horny easily, especially when she's hanging out with you. She also loves pleasuring you, and occasionally calls herself a service top when she isn't doming you.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
She's not shaved, and occasionally Sam packs, even if she doesn't plan on fucking you. It's more of a comfort thing.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Sam's sex drive is extremely high.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Sam falls asleep fairly quickly once she knows you're okay.