Tease [Tara Carpenter x Reader]

you love to tease tara, but this time she does something about it.

request: hi! can i request a tara carpenter smut with a fem!reader where reader has been teasing tara all day until tara finally snaps? thank you!

It started off with you biting your lip as you looked at your girlfriend, you knew she was going to think of it as teasing. But as you raked your eyes down her body while biting it, Tara began to catch on. To your surprise, she went back to her conversation with Amber, not acknowledging you until Amber left for her class.

"So you think you can try to tease me? Hm?" Tara asked, not bothering to look at you. You watched in silence as she made another pot of coffee for the two of you. You weren't sure how to respond to that right away - wanting to drag this on further. After a few minutes of thinking about how you wanted to go through with it, you finally knew what you were going to say,

"Teasing you? In front of Amber? I would never!" you said, pretending to be offended. Tara finally turned to you so she could get two cups from the cupboard, rolling her eyes when she noticed that you were still looking at her.

You decided to change the subject, "Do you want to go out to dinner tonight? We haven't had an actual date in months and there's a new place near campus we could try?"

You watched as Tara relaxed a bit as she poured herself coffee. "Yeah we can, it'll be at six, my class ends at five and I want to take a shower."

"That's fine with me, I don't have any classes today, so I might just hangout here," you paused, wanting to give it some time. "Amber should be back in an hour and I think I'd enjoy her company."

You gave Tara a sly smirk, knowing that your comment would get to her. She knew that you had no feelings for Amber and that nothing would happen between the two of you. But at the same time - the thought of anyone but her touching you made her want to fuck you then and there. You knew Tara wasn't going to sit there and listen to you, but to your surprise, she sat and drank her coffee. Picking up her phone, Tara ignored you for a while as it seemed she was reading something.

After a half an hour of silence, Tara finally spoke up. "I'll be back after my classes, baby. I love you." She leaned into you, giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"I love you too," you smiled as you got up from your seat. Giving her a tight hug, you whispered in her ear, "I won't have too much fun with Amber, I promise."

You pulled away, biting your lip as you batted your eyes. You watched as Tara clenched her jaw - shaking her head in response. Instead of responding the way you thought she would, Tara just shrugged her shoulders.

As soon as she left, you laid down on the couch in hopes to get a nap in before Amber came back from her class - a part of you wondered if you went too far, but you soon dropped the thought as you closed your eyes. You made a mental note to talk to Tara about it when she came back,because the last thing you wanted was to cross any line. You loved Tara and you didn't want her to be hurt.

--

As you laid down on the couch, you tried your best to fall asleep. After ten minutes of trying to sleep, you gave up. You needed to clean a little around the apartment, and with both Tara and Amber gone, it was the perfect time to do so. Gathering up both yours and Tara's dirty clothes, wanting to do something nice for her since she won't have time to do it tonight.